Playable grunt mech

OP that 1 otaku

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Would yall like to operate a grunt mech

Make Your Selection:

I would love to see a Goblin in Infinite's campaign. Looks like the Unggoy will be fighting for Cortana, so I find it hard to believe they won't be on the battlefield during Infinite. My only fear would be 343 making the Goblin like the Wraith in CE where it exists, but it's not usable by the player. But if it's in the game, I seriously doubt that would happen.
Yes ever since it was introduced
That’s kinda stupid
I just imagine myself destroying Mantis players with a grunt mech and that sounds like a blast all in all. I can’t imagine anything more fun than having a Grunt Mech. I mean why not?
  1. New covenant vehicle
  2. More immersive and tougher gameplay
  3. More fun!
I would love to see a Goblin in Infinite's campaign. Looks like the Unggoy will be fighting for Cortana, so I find it hard to believe they won't be on the battlefield during Infinite. My only fear would be 343 making the Goblin like the Wraith in CE where it exists, but it's not usable by the player. But if it's in the game, I seriously doubt that would happen.
I think it would be so fun and kool to operate
That’s kinda stupid
Can you elaborate on why?
That’s kinda stupid
No
Sounds cool, you got my vote
That’s kinda stupid
No
boom roasted!
That’s kinda stupid
No
Just not constructive discussion there, come on Waypoint, we're better than that.

I'd really like to pilot it, but with a Grunt including the hilarious chat to accompany it. More Yabda love! Yabda as an honourary member of Blue Team.

Seems like a really different vehicle to have a go with, but if made for a grunt I struggle to see how a Spartan could fit.
Zarby689 wrote:
That’s kinda stupid
No
boom roasted!
Please dont fight this is just a what if question yall dont need to argue everyone has an opinion
Zarby689 wrote:
That’s kinda stupid
No
boom roasted!
Please dont fight this is just a what if question yall dont need to argue everyone has an opinion
it's a joke
I would rather see grunt goblins to be annihilated from existence, they are just so absurd.
I would rather see grunt goblins to be annihilated from existence, they are just so absurd.
kk. what about them do u hate
Zarby689 wrote:
Zarby689 wrote:
That’s kinda stupid
No
boom roasted!
it's a joke
ok thanks i just dont want an argument to break out
Zarby689 wrote:
Zarby689 wrote:
That’s kinda stupid
No
boom roasted!
it's a joke
Lol it's fine, I got a good chuckle out of it. Still, everyone here seems to be all for it, so I'd love to hear a good reason not to include it. Be it balancing issues or the fact that it looks a bit cartoon-y. I just kinda see it as a good Covenant-style counterpart to the Mantis, and it's cartoonish look kinda flows with the Grunt aesthetic.
That'd be so cool imo
I would love to tear people up with a giant needler.
Zarby689 wrote:
Zarby689 wrote:
That’s kinda stupid
No
boom roasted!
it's a joke
Lol it's fine, I got a good chuckle out of it. Still, everyone here seems to be all for it, so I'd love to hear a good reason not to include it. Be it balancing issues or the fact that it looks a bit cartoon-y. I just kinda see it as a good Covenant-style counterpart to the Mantis, and it's cartoonish look kinda flows with the Grunt aesthetic.
Lol ya I can see how u could think that its basically I giant grunt lol. Thanks
I think the cabine its to small
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2