Playable grunt mech

OP that 1 otaku

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It is powerful than a mantis so...
Yea
I would rather see grunt goblins to be annihilated from existence, they are just so absurd.
kk. what about them do u hate
It would be pretty excessive wall of text if I posted every single detail on this topic so I mention a few examples to scrape the surface.

I could start with how much of a bullet sponge that thing is, I could expect something like a scarab for example, to take that much of a concentrated firepower but such a little bipedal mongrel design just takes it to the level where it looks absurd, speaking of the design, it looks like its way out of proportions, especially for a bipedal machine design. Its centre of mass for one must be just messed up.
I get its supposed to look like some form of big grunt but why wouldnt covenant species simply use those resources that were wasted on that abomination to something more usefull?
The next thing is that its operated by grunts of all beings, it seems off that other species could give grunts anything powerful, really, when their role has pretty much always been cannon fodder, they definitely have operated vehicles, turrets, heavy weapons and so on before but none of those have really given them much of a defence. Their strenght is more in their numbers than in a singular unit.

Otherwise it just seems like goblin is a one big joke, im fine with humor in various games but this one just isn't my type of thing.

So Im just cutting this here and call it a few scrapes presented to the topic.

"I don't wanna kill ya, you're just too ugly to let live!"
I'm surprised that it isn't a thing already
I would rather see grunt goblins to be annihilated from existence, they are just so absurd.
It would be pretty excessive wall of text if I posted every single detail on this topic so I mention a few examples to scrape the surface.

I could start with how much of a bullet sponge that thing is, I could expect something like a scarab for example, to take that much of a concentrated firepower but such a little bipedal mongrel design just takes it to the level where it looks absurd, speaking of the design, it looks like its way out of proportions, especially for a bipedal machine design. Its centre of mass for one must be just messed up.
I get its supposed to look like some form of big grunt but why wouldnt covenant species simply use those resources that were wasted on that abomination to something more usefull?
The next thing is that its operated by grunts of all beings, it seems off that other species could give grunts anything powerful, really, when their role has pretty much always been cannon fodder, they definitely have operated vehicles, turrets, heavy weapons and so on before but none of those have really given them much of a defence. Their strenght is more in their numbers than in a singular unit.

Otherwise it just seems like goblin is a one big joke, im fine with humor in various games but this one just isn't my type of thing.

So Im just cutting this here and call it a few scrapes presented to the topic.

"I don't wanna kill ya, you're just too ugly to let live!"
i see how u can think that and i agree alittle. thanks for your input its jice to see others opinions
If they add back playable elites maybe they can have certain modes where you can use one. I don’t really see the vehicle being added though as being useable
The next thing is that its operated by grunts of all beings, it seems off that other species could give grunts anything powerful, really, when their role has pretty much always been cannon fodder, they definitely have operated vehicles, turrets, heavy weapons and so on before but none of those have really given them much of a defence.
I understand your other points, but regarding this one: wasn't the Goblin gifted to the Unggoy by Cortana after they agreed to ally with her? It wouldn't make sense for the Covenant to give their cannon fodder a tank of their own, but as a gesture of goodwill and favoritism by Cortana it makes perfect sense to me.
The next thing is that its operated by grunts of all beings, it seems off that other species could give grunts anything powerful, really, when their role has pretty much always been cannon fodder, they definitely have operated vehicles, turrets, heavy weapons and so on before but none of those have really given them much of a defence.
I understand your other points, but regarding this one: wasn't the Goblin gifted to the Unggoy by Cortana after they agreed to ally with her? It wouldn't make sense for the Covenant to give their cannon fodder a tank of their own, but as a gesture of goodwill and favoritism by Cortana it makes perfect sense to me.
I remember it being created by grunts themselves using covenant technology, hence the appearance which resembles other new sort of covenant tech.

Which still is weird for other species to allow grunts to engineer anything like goblin utilizing the covenant technology given grunts have been held with a fist of iron before.

If it was gifted by cortana, it likely would have more of a promethean look to it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2