Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[POLL]Halo: Reach or Halo 5, Which game is better?

OP CRUSADER ZORRO

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30

Which game is better?

Poll Ended

Which game do you guys think is better?

*These are some of the things we can compare but I want to see what your lists are, this is just an example*

Halo reach: has more game types, has armor affects, Nameplates, split screen and more overall variety of customization options for the Spartan and Elite.

Halo 5: has req packs, bigger population, new characters in campaign, and 343i to help add new things to multiplayer like maps, playlists etc

[UPDATE] Nov 8: halo reach and halo 5 ties votes at 50/50 just about.
[UPDATE] Nov 9: halo reach 40% halo 5 60%
[UPDATE] Keep in mind halo reach is coming out to BC for Xbox one so the votes could increase a little for reach around the 12th! Also, this is posted in the halo 5 section so it will probably have more votes for halo 5 depending on how many people from the reach forums show up and how many people enjoy backward compatability for reach will determine who wins in my opinion. Thanks for voting! And don't forget to list your likes/dislikes for each game in comparison!! :)
[UPDATE]Nov 10: halo reach 40% halo 5 60%
[UPDATE]Nov 11: halo reach 40% halo 5 60%

Reach was pretty terrible.
"Has more gametypes", they are going to add a ton more and the game came out two weeks ago.

To me, Halo Reach was better for custom games and armor, but Halo 5 is better for everything else.
How the -Yoink- is this even. Reach had a great community feel, fun multiplayer, firefight, tons of content, forge, a great campaign with replay-ability and a great story. Halo 5 is good but nowhere near reach.
you had a chance to fight for steak in reach. that kind of community interaction is unparalleled
Armor abilities lose my vote.
What? no both. I like both of the game's. :(
themanss22 wrote:
What? no both. I like both of the game's. :(
This is a poll of which one is better though :P both can't be the best haha
wait halo 5 has a bigger population?? tell me
i was under the impression that since they were hiding the numbers that there were 0 people playing the game
How the -Yoink- is this even. Reach had a great community feel, fun multiplayer, firefight, tons of content, forge, a great campaign with replay-ability and a great story. Halo 5 is good but nowhere near reach.
Reach had bloom and AAs.
Reach had bloom and AAs.
5 has bloom and AAs were fun
wait halo 5 has a bigger population?? tell me
i was under the impression that since they were hiding the numbers that there were 0 people playing the game
Nice assumption there lol if you see the asteroids right above my list it says this is an example haha
Reach had bloom and AAs.
H5 has AAs too, they're just built in now.
Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter or make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.

Spoiler:
Show
I love how people act like reach was a good game yet when that "game" came out the community hated it more than cancer.

Let me just list the main sins of reach. ( not including campaign)

Slower movement speed. Armour abilities. Armour Lock. Haemorrhage Spam. Forge maps all look the same. Armour Locke. Hemmorage Spam. Sword base lift room. Elite slayer.

Halo 5 main sin is really just the lack of stuff. When the gametypes and playlists release it will be amazing.
Halo Reach had an unmatched campaign compared to Halo 5's sorry excuse for a story. And it had firefight, split screen, and awesome customization. But Halo 5 does have a really fun multiplayer, too bad it lacks so many gametypes and playlists.
Halo 5. Reach has more content at the moment, but Halo 5 has better support, more solid, balanced gameplay, a bigger rewards/customization system, and a more engaging campaign. Reach had bloom, AAs, and a story that retconned a decade-established fundamental story that 343i had to fix later.
Dumb poll tbh compare the two when H5 completes its life cycle otherwise the vast majority of people will obviously pick reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30