Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[POLL]Halo: Reach or Halo 5, Which game is better?

OP CRUSADER ZORRO

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 30
Both are master piece, but Reach has armor lock...So 5 for me
Gevaun wrote:
Reach is overrated.
True
Reach's campaign is better imo, but H5 PvP is greatly improved
Halo 5 has the edge on launch, even though Reach had more content. Reach was far better at the end of its life.
Is that even a question that should be asked? Halo 5 for sure.
Halo 5 by far, Reach is the worst in the series for me imo overall (except custom games, which were the best in Reach)
I voted for h5.

Halo Reach has better armor/ colors etc. Better UI. But h5 makes me feel like a real spartan and has a lot potential.
Halo 5. It need some more stuff, like game types and social, then it will be great.

Reach was pretty terrible.
UNACEPTABLE!
How the -Yoink- is this even. Reach had a great community feel, fun multiplayer, firefight, tons of content, forge, a great campaign with replay-ability and a great story. Halo 5 is good but nowhere near reach.
Took the words right out of my mouth
I love both the of them, but soon Halo 5 will be better, because when more content comes to the game it will be fantastic.
I only picked Reach because of the ranking system. It's absolutely atrocious in Halo 5. I play three matches and my random team does great. I move up to Gold 2. My fourth match, I'm teamed up with one good player and two bad players. We start losing, then the one good player quits. Now its me vs four players and my two bad players are cannon fodder. My team loses horribly yet my KD score is good. Guess what, I rank down to Gold 1. WTF!? This ranking system is the worst I've seen in a game.

343 needs to change that now. I'm sick of doing good and getting no where.
I love halo reach, it just feels bigger than this game. I like halo 5 too.
Halo Reach.

It's campaign at least had an ending.
Halo Reach.

A damn good one at that imo. Lone Wolf is still my favorite mission in the Halo franchise, just because there's no way for your Spartan to survive. There is no happy ending.
Can't choose love both
Reach had the far better campaign and only slightly less fun multiplayer. I'll go with Reach.
DreadGrunt wrote:
Halo Reach.

A damn good one at that imo. Lone Wolf is still my favorite mission in the Halo franchise, just because there's no way for your Spartan to survive. There is no happy ending.
And its a conclusion and they actually take the risk of - yes, the protagonist dies.

In halo 5 ***SPOILERS BELOW***

They revive Cortana! WTF?! I thought 343i would have enough guts to just go with it - like yeah, you bet your -Yoink- we killed one of the most important characters, deal with it.
Reach is a good game but not from the main fracise and Reach was released all of the comunity know how it end bevor there get even start the campagne
I'm gonna go with Reach on this one, but that doesn't mean I dislike Halo 5 by any means.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 30