Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[POLL]Halo: Reach or Halo 5, Which game is better?

OP CRUSADER ZORRO

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 30
Halo reach by far the best armor system. Save credits buy whichever armor piece you want. This is complete bs. I have to go through countless packs just to get the helm i really want that will make me enjoy the game more, but since its a ultra rare I have to buy countless silver packs just to get the silver unlocks out of the way or else i will be wasting gold packs that unlock uncommon drops? MAKE GOLD PACKS DROP ONLY ULTRA RARES AND HIGHER. WTF. A lot of us don't give a crap about war zone we just want to customize our characters and play we don't give a crap about stupid req cards. Allow gold to drp 3-4 armor customization's or let us buy a customization pack.
JSA343 wrote:
Halo 5 has better support, more solid, balanced gameplay, a bigger rewards/customization system, and a more engaging campaign.
A bigger rewards/customization system? Only if you like lottery scratch tickets. There is zero reward system in h5. You can't to specific accomplishments in order to get a specific reward. And the customization system may be bigger, but not better. It's like: Halo5= Quantity / Halo Reach = Quality
The campaign in reach had a bigger emotional impact on me than h5, but that's my taste
Halo 5 has a better support I agree. Solid/Balanced gameplay, well if you have a fireteam to play with you all the time then yes. Otherwise don't even try arena.
That question is so bad... Reach was great but Halo 5 is mutch better
I go with 5 but Reach's Armour Customs was beast
I am enjoying halo 5 a lot just miss split screening
Reach was my first Halo game- to me it will always be the greatest.
spartan company Faroe
Halo 5 is way better
Halo 5
I personally think Halo 5 is the best multiplayer experience out of all the Halo games. However, the campaign isn't as good as previous games - though I mainly play games online anyway.
not sure why everyone rates reach so highly, its ranking system was a joke, the online menus were a joke, bloom was a joke, this thread would be better if it was comparison between 4 and 5.
Reach. Obviously. They have evade, not thruster pack.
reach will always be my favorie
reach was so much better because reach felt like halo to me halo 5 feels more like CoD i never liked CoD but i have played and it really does feel like that it doesnt feels like a real halo like how halo reach or halo 3 was those games felt like real halo
halo reach. It has split screen and that's it for me.
Actually a good point.
How the -Yoink- is this even. Reach had a great community feel, fun multiplayer, firefight, tons of content, forge, a great campaign with replay-ability and a great story. Halo 5 is good but nowhere near reach.
Agreed, I'm more of a Reach fan (for now).
People must have a forgetful memory, but Reach was hated by many people, including myself. Bloom, Armor Abilities, ARMOR LOCK! (that really should end my comment), terrible CSR, and terrible maps are just to name a few major issues with the game. The campaign was enjoyable and that's about it for me. If you grade a Halo game on customization, in my opinion that Halo game was not good, because the focal point should be the multiplayer, not Firefight or customization.

Sure H5, has it's issues, but these issues are very minute compared to Reach's launch. I would be the first to say that I'm very disappointed in the H5 launch playlists, but hopefully they will be added soon. I won't hold my breath though, because of the experience we had with MCC's "Coming Soon".
Armor lock is, and always will be a bad thing.
The main thing I liked about Halo Reach was that you play as a unique Spartan instead of a named character. That made me relate to the character more, made me feel more like I was that character instead of playing through someones life. It made me feel I had my own story. Plus the customization was 10 fold better in Reach which added to the feel i was my own Spartan. Don't get me wrong I love Chief and his story but sometimes I like to feel like I'm the key to the story.
Reach was pretty hot back in its glory days. But it did have a more effective way of making players play. You know, credits. While every other Halo since then lets you unlock stuff by rank or level.
The spartans abilities makes this game way more enjoyable than reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 30