Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Poll: How do you feel while playing Warzone?

OP K27R

How do you feel most of the time playing Warzone?

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

I think now is a good time to get to the core of what makes Warzone tick, how we actually feel about playing it.

Obviously we play Warzone because it's fun. Halo is fun. But because of all of the concern coming from the community about all the things that are needed, missing, or too much wrong stuff going on that we've noticed, etc... does that get in the way of our fun? Do we constantly get bugged every time we play Halo 5 or do we actually enjoy it so much that we don't care about the flaws as long as we're having fun. I think 4 million less sales than previous games is a good indicator millions of people can't even tolerate 1 thing about Halo 5 yet we can. So let's be honest, are we becoming fed up with this game or can't get enough of it?

EDIT: My paragraph almost sounds as though I'm referring this poll to the whole game of Halo 5: Guardians.

Answer sincerely please.
Joyful. I like the game mode. I don't need to win to have fun.
I actually enjoy it, and still do. There are components that frustrate me, no doubt. I'll have a few choice words every time a legendary boss goes the wrong way after I've done the most damage but didn't land that lucky final shot. But the strong majority of things in this game are things I like, many I find the best in the franchise, and that's why I've put a ton of time into the game (relative to what time I have available now that the career has advanced and I have kids).

I don't play games that annoy me or frustrate me. Well, except Destiny. I gave that game way too much time because I didn't think Bungie could screw up a game so much. But they did. Luckily, Halo 5 came shortly after I came to terms with that reality.
I enjoy playing warzone, but to me it was better in the beginning months.
I do enjoy war zone but the only problem is that you feel like its the same thing there needs to be more chaos on the battle field similar to that of turbo.

I don't play games that annoy me or frustrate me. Well, except Destiny. I gave that game way too much time because I didn't think Bungie could screw up a game so much. But they did. Luckily, Halo 5 came shortly after I came to terms with that reality.
Holy crap you're right, thank God we have Halo 5, destiny is the ultimate rip off of halo.
I actually enjoy it, and still do. There are components that frustrate me, no doubt. I'll have a few choice words every time a legendary boss goes the wrong way after I've done the most damage but didn't land that lucky final shot. But the strong majority of things in this game are things I like, many I find the best in the franchise, and that's why I've put a ton of time into the game (relative to what time I have available now that the career has advanced and I have kids).

Omg I feel the same, worse even, because after spending some amazing time in Halo Reach, I bought Destiny & spent year one on PS3. It took that to convince me I'd be happier in H5G. Which I am.
I enjoy warzone, especially assault. Unless my team is getting spawn trapped/farmed. And before Halo 5 I was not a fan of BTB at all and now I love game types with more than 4v4. I enjoy the adjectives, upgraded weapons, and req points.
The game mode is usually fun and quite enjoyable, sparring it out with the other team as well as AI. However you also get games and we've all experienced it where suddenly five minutes into the game you're defending your core with a team at 100 points and the other at 600 which can be quite frustrating. Just my thoughts so feel free to quote, reply, discuss or whatever you want to do with it. Have a nice day as well.

On a side note I think that AI should constantly appear around the map, not just bosses so that there's less chance of camping and playing through is just that much harder.
God I do not like Warzone at all! probably because im better with 4 v 4 :P
Depends on which Warzone.
Fourseer wrote:
I enjoy playing warzone, but to me it was better in the beginning months.
Yeah, it was a lot better when everyone was new to Warzone. Back then we didn't have people surrounding boss spawns to kill them instantly, nor did we have those people who took that a step further and spawn killed other players at their home base. It's a shame, really. Warzone is what I was looking forward to the most when they showed it off at E3 last year.

These problems would be so easy to fix, too. Randomize bosses and their spawn locations/times. Adjust the level design to make it so that getting out of home base when you're triple capped isn't impossible (Apex 7 good, Stormbreak bad). And maybe even add a warzone playlist for solo players so we don't have to deal with those bloodthirsty, spawn-killing parties of 12.

Assuming they haven't already, 343 should take a step back and admit that their initial design of warzone is flawed, and go back to the drawing board. Because until then, for the sake of my sanity, I can't play warzone.
I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to spend REQs (I'm miserly), partially because I don't have large stocks of the really good ones. So I feel frustrated when I see the other team constantly bringing out top tier vehicles and weapons. Makes me think, "Hot damn! I just killed that guy's Ultra Banshee; how many does he have that he can just summon another one?"

That being said, I feel joyful when I'm able to do well with just loadout weapons compared to someone who brought out good REQs.
I like WZ but I need to get my kill counts up!! My snipping and rocketes are great but my 1v1 on WZ needs work lol seems like it does matter what weapon I have up close I get wrecked. I swear some guys/girls are very skilled.
still fun for me. I can play more casual in warzone.
Sometimes I get frustrated if I get a terrible spawn and get killed as soon as I spawn in my req. Otherwise I'm fine.
Both ups and downs... I agree with the bad spawn timing thing though.. Its like sweet i am back in action, respawn, then WTH &%$@^%$#@..... what just happened?! lol Spawn then die, boo!!!!