POLL: Is Cortana being controlled?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

3All that was left of Cortina was a rampant fragment that was fractured in the head and therefore the Cortina we see is in a way a "zombie".
DAAATTTAAAA!!!
I want to believe that she's being manipulated. I really do. I just don't think that's where 343 is going with it. Realistically, I think this is what Cortana is now. I hate it. I really do. I hate everything 343 did to the lore with Halo 5.
She better be actually evil. It'd be pretty half -Yoink- of 343 to kill her, bring her back as evil, then say it wasn't actually her. If you're going to pull something like killing one of the main characters and bringing her back evil, you'd better own it.
If Microsoft didn't force 343 to bring her back after they forced them to kill her off...life would be so much easier right now. :) lol
If Microsoft didn't force 343 to bring her back after they forced them to kill her off...life would be so much easier right now. :) lol
Source please.
AlertFiend wrote:
Source please.
Just watch some of LNG's videos on YouTube
In Guardians, we learn that Cortana is the one "Nope, it's really the Didact!! Surprise motherfuckaa!!" What do you think?
*Falls into hole*
Honestly I think there's one glaring issue with the didact controlling cortana theory.

Jul Mdama.

There is absolutely no reason why the Didact would suddenly want to kill him off. Jul seemed to be going along just fine with what the didact wanted, yet suddenly the prometheans turn on him.
I can't possibly decided, I feel like it was always leading her to be like this. But then again she got messed up by so much
This is very interesting.
I just want her to die already, in Halo 4 they gave her a very peaceful, emotional death. Now it's like, What is she? IDK I think 343 could have done a much better job choosing the villain of Halo 5
She's not exactly being controlled, more influenced.
AlertFiend wrote:
Source please.
So you take a youtubers word as fact? Huh.
AlertFiend wrote:
AlertFiend wrote:
Source please.
Let me restate what I was trying to say...

I think that it was Microsoft's idea to kill Cortana off in Halo 4.

To me, it makes sense. Maybe not to you, but to me. I know, I know, not everyone can 100% trust everything that anyone just says from word of mouth, and even I'm a little skeptical about some of the things that he said, but all I'm saying is that I am convinced on what LNG said. My original post was meant as an opinion, I didn't mean for it to come across as a fact.
AlertFiend wrote:
AlertFiend wrote:
Source please.
Let me restate what I was trying to say...

I think that it was Microsoft's idea to kill Cortana off in Halo 4.

To me, it makes sense. Maybe not to you, but to me. I know, I know, not everyone can 100% trust everything that anyone just says from word of mouth, and even I'm a little skeptical about some of the things that he said, but all I'm saying is that I am convinced on what LNG said. My original post was meant as an opinion, I didn't mean for it to come across as a fact.
Alright.
Nope. When AI become metastable in the Halo universe, they think of themselves as gods. The books discussed this before Halo 3 even came out!

doesn't mean I liked how 343 made Cortana the villain! Lol!
I voted no. Hopefully they will stand be the story line and not chicken out.

A.I always goes bad! It's logical to control or destroy humans - we are dangerous! Lol
I think so
The reason Cortana is acting this way is because
1. she has gained so much information that she believes that her way is the only way to have peace
2. she isn't a real person so she can't make decisions based on emotions, she makes decisions based on cold hard facts and to her this is the only way that makes sense
The reason Cortana is acting this way is because
1. she has gained so much information that she believes that her way is the only way to have peace
2. she isn't a real person so she can't make decisions based on emotions, she makes decisions based on cold hard facts and to her this is the only way that makes sense
Yep - its always gonna be the consequence of pure logic.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4