Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Preferred Competitive Ranking System?

OP Volize

Which competitive ranking system do you prefer?

I personally prefer the Bronze - Champion system because it more accurately represents skill. It is easy for a player to get carried to a 50 in the other system, whereas it is difficult for lower-skilled players to acquire a Champion. This is especially the case in Halo 5, where a minimal amount of CSR is given to a player that got carried to a win.

Hopefully the Bronze - Champion system returns in Halo Infinite (it probably will).
i like bronze-champ, it just seems better than numbers in my opinion
i definitely prefer bronze->champ because it rewards doing good and doesn’t punish you for having awful teammates (most of the time lol) whereas most people hypothetically could get a 50 if they just teamed with 3 good players
not to mention the little emblem thingys look much better than numbers
Haily wrote:
That is true (I like the Champion logo a lot) but there are some really cool logos in Halo 2/MCC especially when you’re in the higher ranks (44-50).
Volize wrote:
Haily wrote:
That is true (I like the Champion logo a lot) but there are some really cool logos in Halo 2/MCC especially when you’re in the higher ranks (44-50).
yeah i suppose the higher level ones do look alright but the champion one is above all of them to me