1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
Campaign wise halo 4 for a little bit (in my opinion)
But multiplayer wise Reach Was soooo much better (except for armor lock)
Every Clan G, "REMEMBER REACH"
Wish Reach had a Canonical Story
Halo 4 campaign is better (my opinion) but halo reach had a more fun & balanced multiplayer.
I have to choose Halo 4 it was my first Halo and fps. I only started playing Halo because it came with my Xbox 360 that I got just for Minecraft.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
The only (Halo Reach) dislikes that kept coming up...
Armor lock.
Dmr bloom.
Few original maps / too many community maps.
But you can't really say that, though. That immediately makes me think of the old saying: "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"
Reach also had Invasion and that mode was fun as hell. It was all epic as -Yoink- with people creating awesome maps you can do with invasion.
Reach
It really depends. If we're talking campaign: Halo 4. But if we're talking multiplayer: Halo 4. So it depends :^)

They're both good, though. Solid campaigns. Fun/different multiplayers. Armor Lock sucked, sure, but so did the Bolt Shot. They were both pretty casual, yeah, but Halo 2, 3, and 5 are super competitive, so what's wrong with a bit of variety in the franchise? I preferred Halo 4 to Reach, though Reach did excel in some areas (Firefight, Invasion).
I don't necessarily like Halo Reach, I just don't hate it as much as 4.
Exactly how I feel. Imo, Reach was the start of the decline. Not being negative here, just stating an opinion
FORGE PLAY wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I can understand why most disliked H4 but I don't really understand where all this love for Reach is coming from.... perhaps some stated with Reach and that is why they like it so much? I am one of the few that actually enjoyed H4 a bit more than reach.
Why people disliked 4 (short)

Loadouts in multiplayer.
Ordinance.
Cortana "died".
Infinate sprint. (Shields recharged)
Bad weapon sounds.
Certain armor abilities / equipment.
Halo reach?
Accept for complaints of the time.
People didn't know how good they had it in reach.

Forge,
Full armor customisation,
All modes theater,
File share,
Custom games,
Large mode selection....

The only dislikes that kept coming up...

Armor lock.
Dmr bloom.
Few original maps / too many community maps.
Yeah for me Reach was bad because of lack of maps, armor abilities (hmmm armor abilities keep being correlated with bad halo games.... just saying lol), DMR, and the biggest thing for me was the lack of 1-50 ranking system. That H3 ranking system alone would've been enough for me to play the -Yoink- out of Reach, 4, and 5. It wasawesome. I loved how the ranks were military ranks too, instead of these stupid metal ranks we have now.
Well, we can choose Reach, with armor lock, bloom, and jetpack

Or we can choose The 4, with loadouts, jetpack, and ordinance

I played a whole lot more 4 (Because I started with 4) but I like Reach better. The only playlist I truly enjoyed in H4 was Heavies
Reach I love that game
Halo 4 <3
loved halo 4, not so much halo reach
Reach. Best customization out of any halo.
Reach is so much better than Halo 4.

Halo 4 should never have happened.
Hmmmm, Halo Reach...
For me Reach has become dull and boring over the years so I prefer Halo 4 over Reach any day. Plus H4's story hit me with the most feels and gave the Chief more character than previous Halo games. And yes I prefer the multiplayer in H4 as well. Although I do admit that Reach's Infection was superior than H4's.

Reach is kinda dead to me. I haven't played it since Halo 4 launched, it's just been H4, MCC, and H5 for me.
Turns out I'm part of the 25% that liked Halo 4 better than reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9