Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Recon Or EVA? Help!

OP Deaths Shadow74

Which do I wear: EVA or Recon?

Poll Ended

I'm on the fence. On one hand, Recon has a legendary legacy and is easily recognizeable. It's low profile, badass, stealthy, and gives off major Halo 3 and Reach vibes. Thing is, I never wore Recon in the past really. Plus, everyone wears that armor and I like to stand out.
On the other hand, I distinctly remember beating levels on Legendary by myself for the first time just to get the full EVA set in Halo 3. It's unique, it's personal to me. Sure it might be a sniper magnet but who cares, right? I know this is more of a personal decision, but what do you think of these armors? Which one do you like more?
Go with what you like. I prefer to use Recon.
I’ve also preferred the Recon armor, but yeah it’s ultimately about what makes you feel comfortable when you play. Nothing wrong with switching it up every now and then either!
It was a hard choice for me as well, both are awesome armors but i went with recon
I personally prefer Recon despite it being slightly overused.
I don't use any of these helmets at this time. I do instead go with the default helmet in Halo 3 and the Haunted helmet in Halo Reach.
Recon is overused, but has a smaller visor to slightly deter headshots. EVA is great for making people question your choice of helmet before they dome you. Do you want to blend in as the sheep who wears the same Recon helmet as everyone else? Or do you want to be the EVA trendsetter who will earn recognition for their brave use of such a "loud" helmet?
Recon is overused, but has a smaller visor to slightly deter headshots. EVA is great for making people question your choice of helmet before they dome you. Do you want to blend in as the sheep who wears the same Recon helmet as everyone else? Or do you want to be the EVA trendsetter who will earn recognition for their brave use of such a "loud" helmet?
I took it a step further. Not only am I rocking an EVA helmet, but my visor is basically chrome.
I prefer Recon, but go with what you want. Maybe try a mix between the two?
I would choose Recon
Damn I was too late to vote. Which game are we talking about? I just looked up H5 Google images and I like Recon more.
Damn I was too late to vote. Which game are we talking about? I just looked up H5 Google images and I like Recon more.
It was Halo 5, but both the helmets were Gen1. I was kinda talking about Halo 3 as well.
Recon.
I prefer EVA although I also use Recon
It was Halo 5, but both the helmets were Gen1. I was kinda talking about Halo 3 as well.
If we're talking 3 then I'd go with Recon
I prefer recon tbh
try them and make your own decision
E.V.A. gives you all your senses.