Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Regarding Infinite Launch

OP Scorrrrpio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Should the game's launch be on time or complete?

Poll Ended

Let's assume the worst: If Infinite is in bad shape right now due to our unusual circumstances, would you rather see the game launch on time but incomplete (like Halo 5 but unintentionally) or would you rather the launch be delayed to ensure a finished product?
I would rather them to complete it if they did not finish everything then it would not be as fun.
Why would any consumer wan't an unfinished product over the full, even if that means a bit more waiting?
I would rather Infinite be delayed for a complete product. Hopefully we won't have to wait another year though.
Why would I want an unfinished game? Ready when it's ready sounds good to me. Though my opinion matters very little. The opinion of the Microsoft overlords is far more important.
I do always as a consumer want to see a finished product. If a game is released at a state of being unfinished, it do usually leave a bad taste in the mouth and can also kill most of the enjoyable aspects in the game.
If the game needs to be delayed, then so be it, as long as they release enough information about the game to make up for the longer wait. It honestly disappoints me that even 9% voted for 343i to release an incomplete game if it came down to it.
If the game needs to be delayed, then so be it, as long as they release enough information about the game to make up for the longer wait. It honestly disappoints me that even 9% voted for 343i to release an incomplete game if it came down to it.
Everyone has the right to have there own opinion and base there votes on there own opinion. They do even have the option to make troll votes (cast a none serious ballet).
Everyone has the right to have there own opinion and base there votes on there own opinion. They do even have the option to make troll votes (cast a none serious ballet).
I never said they couldn’t, I merely stated my own opinion on the matter.
Finished. MCC was awful at launch and it ruined the population by a huge amount. Of course now its great, but that cannot happen with infinite, or it may spell the end of Halo. Im a guy who is for the most part fine with waiting for things, so whats a couple months for a better game?
I need to wait anyway for a sale or price-drop. #patientgamers
I definitely don't want to see halo Infinite launch as halo 5 did. I don't think anyone would want that.
Personally, I want to see the new Halo video game that is complete especially if the gameplay, visual effects and animations are finished. I really want to have an awesome experience playing Halo Infinite on PC.
Complete, always complete
Complete, we as fans, need this. If you want to continue loving the Halo franchise this game can not be a dud. Give it the product when you think it is fully complete.
The game is more exciting when complete
It should be complete, because if not, it would share the same fate with Halo 5.
What I do not get, is why they don't have divisions where they make mobile-games or mini-games or something like that. I mean, I get trying to focus all effort on the main titles, but they could do better to keep excitement and energy in Halo than just the main new title. Then people are less angry/impatient because they are seeing more and are seeing progress. It could just be an officially recognized division of fans that work on them or something like that. This would also fill 'dead space' of halo news because there is more interest in halo. Then they could also push the release of Infinite (and future main titles for that matter) without as much blow back.
I can wait one year extra if it is going to be good.
Complete.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2