REQ Card Trading Between Players

OP TheLegendary117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE A REQ CARD TRADE OPTION?

Make Your Selection:

I've noticed how large of a selection of cards there are. Every weapon, weapon skin, visor, armor, vehicle, everything has a card. I've also noticed how easy it is to get tons of duplicates. Does anyone think it would be a cool idea to have a trading system for the REQ cards, even the REQ packs, among players? It could be card for card or it could be an Ultra Rare card for 3 Uncommon Cards, or anything along the lines of that. It be a cool way to connect players and hype up the completion satisfaction among everyone. Thoughts?
I think that's a great idea. My friends and I were actually discussing if there was a REQ trading program last night.
Would go good :D
pk pas
I really think it would be a fantastic addition to the REQ system
I have a ton of storm rifles which I'm not a fan of. My buddy hates all the supressors he has...which I love. It'd be nice if we could jus trade.
I agree,or you can trade in spartan companies if they add this option.This idea is nice and all,but they may not listen.(no offense 343)
This needs to happen
I know many people don't believe that 343 listens to their fans but they do, they just don't vocalize it all the time. Id really like to see a trading option come into Halo 5 at some point. Maybe even introduce a bunch of new REQ cards when they do as well
Not a terrible idea. Also the possibility of incorporating Spartan companies in it by making a "REQ pool" where players can donate REQ cards into a "Company Bank" and can be used by all members.
Not a terrible idea. Also the possibility of incorporating Spartan companies in it by making a "REQ pool" where players can donate REQ cards into a "Company Bank" and can be used by all members.
i didn't think about that! I really like that idea! :D It'd be a great way to help out the lesser skilled players when it comes to multiplayer
It would also add a little "MMO" feel to the game
I agree with all of this, it would add that extra little bit of umph to the REQ system, also wouldn't hurt to see a nice stream of new armour, skins etc added to the game everynow and again, maybe they'll do this with DLC map packs I do not know
yes. because im getting rid of tons of my mongoose cards and what not
OTTOB0T wrote:
If you didn't know, you can sell your extra cards for points. Go to whatever you want to sell and press X.

I really do think this would be a great new addition to Halo 5 Guardians. Being able to trade among friends, add a bunch of new cards as DLC, even include special Seasonal cards and Community Weekend Cards that are ONLY available to those who play during a specific time frame. It would really get the community to continue coming back for new gameplay and new experiences
OTTOB0T wrote:
If you didn't know, you can sell your extra cards for points. Go to whatever you want to sell and press X.

I really do think this would be a great new addition to Halo 5 Guardians. Being able to trade among friends, add a bunch of new cards as DLC, even include special Seasonal cards and Community Weekend Cards that are ONLY available to those who play during a specific time frame. It would really get the community to continue coming back for new gameplay and new experiences
Fuel rod cannon that shoots turkeys for Thanksgiving?
YES!!!! This needs to happen
OTTOB0T wrote:

Fuel rod cannon that shoots turkeys for Thanksgiving?
I wouldn't say quite that crazy though I like the idea.
i would agree but there are usualy very easy ways to glitch transactions like that
It would be cool cause i dont use most of my stuff anyway
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10