OP TheLegendary117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
spinround wrote:
ehhh, it would be nice, but i would rather not have to lock my account because my friends would steal all my cards if they could :P
That would be a concern lol I think the whole concept would be really cool. Being this late into the game, it's not going to happen but its cool to think about the "What If's"
Yes. Maybe not certifications but just actual one use req's. I have so much -Yoink- I'd love to share.
Yes please!
Definitely would be cool to be able to trade...:)
Yes. Maybe not certifications but just actual one use req's. I have so much -Yoink- I'd love to share.
Exactly, just REQ cards NOT certifications
Exactly, just REQ cards NOT certifications
also helmets and armours! I am level 69 an I haven't unlocked Mark IV yet! :(

(NOT GOING FOR MICROTRANSITIONS 343, YOU HEAR ME?)
God's no.
Definitely on board
F A N T A S T I C
God's no.
Why no?
God's no.
Why no?
Would completely destroy the entire point of the system.
God's no.
Why no?
Would completely destroy the entire point of the system.
How so though? I'm talking just trading cards, NOT certifications. Besides, REQ's are only used in Warzone. If a bad player trades and gets a Rare or Legendary card, it doesn't mean he's going to level the playing field with that one weapon
I feel the pain of not using things that my friends use and vice versa - in fact, yesterday one of my room mates got the Wasp certification - he has like 10 of them but never uses them because he isn't good with them. There's been a few times where he's spawned them in and just given them to me. And I never use the base Warthog, Scout Warthog, Mongoose or Gungoose - I just sell them. Even some weapons, like sniper rifles, gravity hammers, swords, etc....I'm just no good with them, so I sell them.

Not a terrible idea. Also the possibility of incorporating Spartan companies in it by making a "REQ pool" where players can donate REQ cards into a "Company Bank" and can be used by all members.
I really like this idea, but I also realize it could be abused. In a team of 100 people, they could all easily pitch in like 10 bucks, purchase $1000 worth of Gold packs and throw all of it into the pool....that being said, if there were regulations, than I would agree and back the idea to the end.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10