OP TheLegendary117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
Not sure I'd use it, but I like the idea. Especially for teams that do a good job of specializing.
It would open a whole new area for Halo 5 and would generate all sorts of interest/curiosity to keep bringing players back
Interesting idea... I could trade away all of my mongooses and storm rifles...
it be awesome cause i love this one needler my brother has and i wepons i dont use that my brother does
Nah its not a tradeing card game keep what you get or sell them and try again.
I get that but you don't think it'd be cool to trade with others to complete your collection?
I get that but you don't think it'd be cool to trade with others to complete your collection?
Nah u should the luck game and hope that u get what ya need but i c what yall r going for but nah got to get it yourself. It keepsu playing cuzz u want it so bad :)
Would be good, but I`m not sure about REQ cards for real currency on eBay.
It would be cheesey and u didnt have to get it yourself. A friend just gave it to u
It would go both ways. Both players would be trading cards to each other.
Bump
That would be extremely cool so that if you have a friend that got has a helmet you really want for example Noble (I really want Noble) and he doesn't really like it then you guys could trade, and he'll give it to you.
I think that would be a good idea. I have a bunch of ultra rare vehicle cards and wouldn't mind trading one or two for some ultra rare weapon cards.
It would be really nice. There are cards that I currently receive that I just trash because I don't use them, but many of my friends do. The only thing I wouldn't want is the ability to trade certifications.
A Robot wrote:
It would be really nice. There are cards that I currently receive that I just trash because I don't use them, but many of my friends do. The only thing I wouldn't want is the ability to trade certifications.
I agree with you 100%
Would so love this!
I know many people don't believe that 343 listens to their fans but they do, they just don't vocalize it all the time. Id really like to see a trading option come into Halo 5 at some point. Maybe even introduce a bunch of new REQ cards when they do as well
I agree with you.
trade anything but armor options and weapon skins
OTTOB0T wrote:
yes. because im getting rid of tons of my mongoose cards and what not
jup, those awfull mongese and storm rifles. Wouldn't mind trading 20 of those in for a new helmet or something
that would be an interesting feature
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10