1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
It's a good idea. But they would need to set limits so that people don't take advantage of it. Like trading common cards for legendary ones.
no earn the -Yoink- for yourself. opens the option up for hackers to 'give'. last thing we need is hackers giving people high ranked cards
This is a great idea. It would be awesome to give a friend a card they want for a card that I want.
At the very least, trading within your company would be awesome. I'm a close quarters guy while my buddy is long range... It would help to just trade out our cards rather than req in items for each other.
This would be a awesome idea tbh!! the REQ system is great but would be good to be able tot trade and swap cards around.
Good idea!
That would be an awesome feature because I have cards my friends want and my friends have cards I want
Would be awesome for sure
Would be good for the players, but bad for the game...
At the very least, trading within your company would be awesome. I'm a close quarters guy while my buddy is long range... It would help to just trade out our cards rather than req in items for each other.
Trade between companies or maybe a HaloWaypoint feature that ties into Halo 5 where you can trade REQ cards
This is a good idea. Also, there should be a REQ card market where you can buy specific cards with large amounts of RP. The price would have to be high, like 15000 for a rare permanent unlock, but it could easily be done without breaking the balance or rendering REQ packs irrelevant
It would renforce links in a compagny
Even if trading Reqs was only limited to the ascetic Reqs, that would be better than nothing and wouldn't effect gameplay, right?
TheLegendary117's idea is a good one. And if we still thinking trading is unbalanced, perhaps set a cap on how many times something can be traded.
Sounds like a great idea
I'm in, hate opening a req pack and getting all the same cards.
spartanO49 wrote:
I agree with all of this, it would add that extra little bit of umph to the REQ system, also wouldn't hurt to see a nice stream of new armour, skins etc added to the game everynow and again, maybe they'll do this with DLC map packs I do not know
They are going to be adding new armor, vehicles, helmets, weapons, and emblems in the November update, along with 4 new maps. All free.
No, I think this game needs more important fixes than this.
Wouldn't this just cause noobs to get cool armor mods and stuff?
It would help so much to counter the gambling associated with the present req packs system. I would be 100% behind this. But like others already said, it shouldn't be top priority right now.
Juukyuu BR wrote:
It would help so much to counter the gambling associated with the present req packs system. I would be 100% behind this. But like others already said, it shouldn't be top priority right now.
I agree, it's not a top priority, it's just a feature that I think would be a REALLY great addition to Halo 5. It would make that hunt to complete your collection that much more fun
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10