2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
Lets be honest for a minute, REQ packs are based of ultimate team, in a way at least. Therefore I would like to see a market, buy sell and bid on REQ cards. Trade creates an imbalance, you got a rich friend, you all benefit, same if your friend is really skilled. I still like the quick sell option, but the market aspect I think would be a great adttion to the REQ system.
sicalas wrote:
Lets be honest for a minute, REQ packs are based of ultimate team, in a way at least. Therefore I would like to see a market, buy sell and bid on REQ cards. Trade creates an imbalance, you got a rich friend, you all benefit, same if your friend is really skilled. I still like the quick sell option, but the market aspect I think would be a great adttion to the REQ system.
That's a whole new ball game right there. That's like a mini eBay in Halo 5. I don't think that'd work well. It wouldn't create imbalance. Besides, the cards are only usable in Warzone so it doesn't matter what cards a player has, if the enemy team is all partied up, one player with some Mythical cards isn't gonna make that much of a difference.
two options, one a Gifting system and another the Trading system.
Just incase i just want to give a card to a friend and he/she has nothing to give back.
And of course if i find someone in a random match who wants my helmet for his.

If this does become a thing, i hope we are able to get the card we gave away, if it's a certification or Armor, Emblem, Stance, or Assassination.
The Gifting Idea is pretty good. I like that
would really help me finally get a new shader for my visor
Bump! Post your thoughts and comments!
Lets see it happen! I want more community interaction rather than gamers just getting in a lobby
This would be perfect
I hate to say it but 343 would never do such a thing, seeing as someone would try selling said items for cash and 343 would not get a cut.
My brother and I were speaking of this today. I have a lot of cards that are just going to sit there and not be used. Every so often I will perhaps use one if the situation calls for it, mostly it won't. However, the cards I have my brother would like to use a lot. The sniper is an example of that, I have plenty..to many in fact and if they gave the ability to trade Req cards with your friends it would make life a lot easier instead of having them sitting there not being used or just being sold off.
I hate to say it but 343 would never do such a thing, seeing as someone would try selling said items for cash and 343 would not get a cut.
Not selling for cash, just trade cards between players in game
Bump
definitely think it would prove helpful to be able to trade REQ packs... whether with other people or just for a different random pack.
definitely think it would prove helpful to be able to trade REQ packs... whether with other people or just for a different random pack.
Exactly! Thank you for supporting this!
Yes
I honestly think it would be a really cool feature to add to Halo 5
YES! As long as Req trade requests cannot be spammed onto players.
I like the idea. Let us trade cards between players and make and accept offers. I also like the idea of a Spartan company pool of REQ cards. Good stuff here.
I've noticed how large of a selection of cards there are. Every weapon, weapon skin, visor, armor, vehicle, everything has a card. I've also noticed how easy it is to get tons of duplicates. Does anyone think it would be a cool idea to have a trading system for the REQ cards, even the REQ packs, among players? It could be card for card or it could be an Ultra Rare card for 3 Uncommon Cards, or anything along the lines of that. It be a cool way to connect players and hype up the completion satisfaction among everyone. Thoughts?
I posted the same thing shortly after you. I didn't look around first, but here's a link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/trading-reqs-and-sell-all-feature/c861daf7-033b-479a-8030-b2e936f31688/posts?page=1#post16

Read through the comments for refined ways it could really work
I'm a little torn yes trading would bring fans together but may also be a little unfair if someone just collects nothing but the best, but that's what we would all do so nevermind, I'm for it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10