OP LordMortecai

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Do you like sangheili?

Poll Ended

I like sangheili, i like them very much
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Yes, I think the Sangheili are one of the most beautifully crafted alien species in modern science fiction.
I like the old model better then the 4/5 model. Halo 2 anniversary really got the whole Elite, religious zealot theme down.
Spoiler:
Show
I like the old model better then the 4/5 model. Halo 2 anniversary really got the whole Elite, religious zealot theme down.
The only thing about them for me is the hoofs. I hate the hoofs. Reach did the feet/legs the best and i would like to see the reach leg structure (not musculature but the skeletal parts) on the H2A body
They're the best species in The Covenant, so yes.
Elites are very wort wort wort certified
I like the Elites in the Halo video games. It will be great to see a Halo prequel video game where the Elites are the main characters especially if it's set before Halo Wars 1 and Halo Reach.
I like the Elites in the Halo video games. It will be great to see a Halo prequel video game where the Elites are the main characters especially if it's set before Halo Wars 1 and Halo Reach.
Like maybe the invasion of harvest or the war of beginnings or something like that
Like maybe the invasion of harvest or the war of beginnings or something like that
You mentioned that. Here is my idea for the Halo video game that is set during the Harvest campaign. I want to see the game follow in a similar way like how Clint Eastwood did with the Battle of Iwo Jima in both Flags of Our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima. We can have two different perspectives that is set in the same battle. The Halo video game that is set during the Harvest campaign can focus on two perspectives: the one where Avery Johnson is the main character and the other one shows the Elites as the main characters.
You mentioned that. Here is my idea for the Halo video game that is set during the Harvest campaign. I want to see the game follow in a similar way like how Clint Eastwood did with the Battle of Iwo Jima in both Flags of our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima. We can have two different perspectives that is set in the same battle. The Halo video game that is set during the Harvest campaign can focus on two perspectives: the one where Avery Johnson is the main character and the other one shows the Elites as the main characters.
Yes
a thousand times yes
You mentioned that. Here is my idea for the Halo video game that is set during the Harvest campaign. I want to see the game follow in a similar way like how Clint Eastwood did with the Battle of Iwo Jima in both Flags of our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima. We can have two different perspectives that is set in the same battle. The Halo video game that is set during the Harvest campaign can focus on two perspectives: the one where Avery Johnson is the main character and the other one shows the Elites as the main characters.
Yes
a thousand times yes
What if we followed Thel Vadamees rise through the ranks? He was always an exceptional Sangheili and he personally fought in the front lines when he invaded planets, so it'd be fitting. There are plenty of unnamed Spartan IIs we could use to create a character and make a situation where Thel fights a Spartan II. Let's say Thel and his 2 selected Zealots are slaughtering soldiers to get to an objective and as we near it changes to a struggling Marines POV witnessing others getting cut down then a Spartan II jumps in and saves him we would then get to see the most realistic fight between a Spartan II and a Sangheili Zealot! envision John wick vs Zero, they also use mixed martial Arts after all) where it then puts you in back in Thels shoes and we gotta fight the Spartan who either dies or retreats leaving us puzzled being our first Spartan encounter, since many Spartan IIs died he's alone, and if he survived then he could be like the Field Marshall in Reach and follow us since we're such a threat. Or we could follow Usze 'Taham or N'tho Sraom they're badasses and fought in many ground engagements with humanity. I really want to see the size and speed difference between a Sangheili and Marine. Marines are at their hips so I think it'd be fun to send them flying or harshly slam into the ground with a swift kick
You don't think their new smaller rounded heads look bad? Take a look at the original design, Sangheili has elongated heads, their bottom jaw extends further back. It opens like our jaws with the top 2 mandibles opening sideways. The helmet hugs their entire head and only leaves tiny parts of their face exposed. In H2A the helmets are large and bulbous and sit on top of the head leaving their entire face exposed! Their jaws are these hideous sausages that can't close and are too big AND small at the same time, they have a forced hunch (the back armor pushes forward which doesn't work with their big helmets) they have shorter necks, and they're scrawny! Then the feet of course just awful. Call it not picking but I think they're too flawed and we're so quickly excepted because we've had bad designs for years now
You don't think their new smaller rounded heads look bad? Take a look at the original design, Sangheili has elongated heads, their bottom jaw extends further back. It opens like our jaws with the top 2 mandibles opening sideways. The helmet hugs their entire head and only leaves tiny parts of their face exposed. In H2A the helmets are large and bulbous and sit on top of the head leaving their entire face exposed! Their jaws are these hideous sausages that can't close and are too big AND small at the same time, they have a forced hunch (the back armor pushes forward which doesn't work with their big helmets) they have shorter necks, and they're scrawny! Then the feet of course just awful. Call it not picking but I think they're too flawed and we're so quickly excepted because we've had bad designs for years now
Yes but… i really like theur faces. The armor is meh, the feet suck, but the face shows emotion and it looks really good IMO. And the arbiter’s armor is amazing.

They should have made the armor more liek the OG armor, and maybe guve them and armored face mask like in CE
Can I get a wort
Spoiler:
Show
Yes but… i really like theur faces. The armor is meh, the feet suck, but the face shows emotion and it looks really good IMO. And the arbiter’s armor is amazing.

They should have made the armor more liek the OG armor, and maybe guve them and armored face mask like in CE
I don't like in the 4/5 model that their upper mandible is poking their eyes. And they look more brutish than elegant. Like take the speech shipmaster makes. Inspiring and like honorable or whatever. The elites in 4/5 are nice in their own right I guess, but they look like hulking beasts that just kind of yell at each other. I get you must like the 4/5 and I don't mind them. comparatively, the over aesthetic of the old ones fits their role better. as Elites. They are acting elite. The elites in 4/5 are cool, but remind me more of a brute. not THE Brutes, but being brutish. know what i mean?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2