Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Scarabs In Halo Infinite?

OP Celeste117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yes please, and how about a banished one, if thats not too much to ask. Lol or a scarab ultra, the main gun would be so op.

Hey,Maybe 2 scarabs vs a kraken
NAG4SE wrote:
Yes, Halo 3 style as level boss's or short boss encounters. Each scarab fight in Halo 3 was interesting as they gave us different weapons to fight them (missile pods and geese, tanks and then hornets / hornet dropped onto said scarabs [still impressed by how well the AI is for that, they pick you up from the scarab as it dies and take you to the next one]). Same thing could be done in Infinite or other games.
Scarabs were a lot of fun to take down, but I think a lot of it came down to this. The fact that each time you met one (or two!!) of them you had a different scenario and different ways to take it down was what made me love them so much. I hope this comes back in some way!
This. All of this. I have missed scarab fights. The one in Halo 5 (It wasn't a scarab, but I'm blanking on the name) was kinda meh imo, but the Halo 3 fights were intense! even the Halo 2 fights were good, just a bit more challenging for me. I would love to see new variations of the scarabs, different weapons, movement patterns, all the things!!!
It was the Kraken, I think. Who cares, it was just a Scarab wannabe.
Yes, which means we’ll also be fighting the banished unless we’re in a flashback.
It would be great to see them return; the fights with them were very satisfying in Halo 3.
Celeste117 wrote:
Should we bring back Scarabs in Halo Infinite? We've only had so much time to fight them in previous games, so why not bring them back? I personally think that they should make a comeback in the new game, because they were always fun and challenging to fight :D Let me know what you think!
They should be brought back. Some of the battles in Halo 3 legendary were a blast. I would hope for some combat with them; not just visual.
Celeste117 wrote:
Should we bring back Scarabs in Halo Infinite? We've only had so much time to fight them in previous games, so why not bring them back? I personally think that they should make a comeback in the new game, because they were always fun and challenging to fight :D Let me know what you think!
They should be brought back. Some of the battles in Halo 3 legendary were a blast. I would hope for some combat with them; not just visual.
Fighting Scarabs on Legendary? Must be a blast indeed :D Considering the fact that Halo Infinite is bringing back the Halo rings and maybe more stuff, I would imagine they would also even throw some Scarabs into the campaign.
The only thing that makes them dangerous is their height, if you manage to get on top of one, they're done. So if they make a comeback, maybe they can put some extra defenses to make them more challenging
I agree, the first scarab fight was a memory to never be forgotten. I'd gladly fight some more for the sake of fireworks.
Definitely! We need to see more Scarabs! Really great fun and would be good to have a good battle with one!
Pretty pretty please, Scarabs are so awesome I wish to see them make a return
I'd love to see them come back especially since there's different factions imagine a covenant vs brute scarabs
Volize wrote:
Yes. The Kraken was cool but bringing the Scarab back would be a nice return to form.
Yh the Kraken was good but yh cant beat Scarabs its so much fun! Taking out the enemies before hand then finishing off the main event!! :D
Celeste117 wrote:
I feel like they would be a welcome addition as an enemy in Halo's sandbox. perhaps we could see more cool boss fight vehicles similar to the scarab in the future!
Yes
Ofc yes!!!
Scarabs, always fun.
Bring back scarabs and let us operate them!
I miss those days where you destroy the legs of a Scarab and blow it up from within.
If they really want to take the series back to it's roots i think that they definitely have to add the scarab to the new Halo title simply because they played a big role in the original trilogy and were fun as heck to fight against.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2