Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

SGT. Johnson vs SGT. Forge

OP hsvrunlover

Scenario below.

Make Your Selection:

Scenario

1. Johnson and Forge arrive at a shield world in respective Frigates to obtain a piece of technology in the middle of a planet.
2. They both are informed that a pelican with 11 marines from the other ship will be landing to try and reach the objective first. They both must give a motivational speech prior to leaving the ship to boost the moral of the marines.
3. All fighters are armed with assault rifles and military close quarters combat knives.
4. Both sides are made aware of each other in a forest and begin to fire on each other.
5. During the engagement Johnson and Forge find themselves in front on one another.

Who wins?
No idea honestly.... Forge is quite good... But Johnson is a spartan 1... ill go with Johnson cause i like him better.
No idea honestly.... Forge is quite good... But Johnson is a spartan 1... ill go with Johnson cause i like him better.
Yep this one was meant to be tricky! Do you pick the human with augmented abilities that we have never actually seen in hand to hand combat. Or do you go with Forge the human who killed an Arbiter with a knife.
Yep this one was meant to be tricky! Do you pick the human with augmented abilities that we have never actually seen in hand to hand combat. Or do you go with Forge the human who killed an Arbiter with a knife.
Doesn't really count... Arbiter was toying with him and got..... unlucky.

Both are competent though, so to close to call. If you go by feats, Johnson wins.
Forge, just because...
Why the ?? vs. ?? posts.... They were both awesome. Can't we just leave it at that?
Johnson all the way.
Johnson has augmentations and experience, and better motivational speeches.
Johnson maybe. But Forge did kill the Arbiter.
I think Johnson would win. Forge killed an Arbiter, sure, but he did it with a surprise attack after getting his -Yoink- handed to him. Johnson could have easily done the same thing.
I Itrme I wrote:
Why the ?? vs. ?? posts.... They were both awesome. Can't we just leave it at that?
Because fun.

Every thread doesn't need to be a 1000 post dissertation like how many marines would it take to equal an Elite in strength thread.
It's a pity Forge didn't make it. He would have made one fine Spartan IV.