Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Should Fireteam Raven be ported to the xbox 1

OP DentingSleet28

Should Fireteam Raven be ported to the xbox 1

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

From a fan standpoint, sure I'd love to be able to play Fireteam Raven from the comfort of my own home without shelling out thousands of dollars... but since it's an arcade cabinet with business partnerships tied to it, I don't see that happening for a long while.
It shouldn't be ported to either platform. Fireteam Raven is a Rail Shooter. It works well in the arcade cabinet it was designed for, but gameplay would be very lacking, as you have no control over character movement
Why not as long as they get someone else to port it. Want 343i to stay on the main series.
No way. Might work on a VR setup, though.
As someone who lives in a country without it, I'd love to play it all the way through. But after playing it in the US, it wouldn't play well on console. Like another comment said, it is a rail shooter. That wouldn't play well on console unfortunately..
I don’t see any reason to port it honestly. It was fun playing through it the first time, but imo rail shooters don’t have very much replay value. I just couldn’t see a lot of people spending hours on end playing it in their homes
No, I don’t think it would work on Xbox or PC.
I just dont see how well that would work. If anything the events should be redone to be like a CE campaign dlc if it does end up coming to consoles and out of the arcade.
Yes. So should halo spartan strike.
I rekon itd be fun
Long term I could see it being a good VR game or even a mobile app
Shyy Panda wrote:
Spartan strike and assault are on steam
Shyy Panda wrote:
Spartan strike and assault are on steam
Halo spartan assault is on xbox and spartan strike is only on computer and phone. I want strike to be on xbox
MorseyBaby wrote:
Long term I could see it being a good VR game or even a mobile app
I'm agree with, I don't think that should be on Xbox or PC (kind of weird ), but something like that would be great.
No way. Might work on a VR setup, though.
That would be very very awesome and would help halo get a foothold on the VR market