Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Should Halo 5 be added to the MCC?

OP MinusSquire2145

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
No, in all honesty. PC could get it directly after MCC if 343i want to. But then again their main focus would be Halo: Infinite.
YES. After all Master Chief is part of that game. More so than Reach.
Might as well...just keep in mind the hard drive space on consoles. Mine is filling up and becoming my Halo box...:)
I think if it's not going to be added to the MCC then it should be ported over to PC.
I don't think they should avoid adding the game in to the MCC just due to size though. I would love to eventually have all Halo games be accessible from 1-place. Even if it is some sort of DLC or added option. I imagine it will be a long time before that happens though.
fox3455 wrote:
I think that on the PC port, Halo 5 should be in the MCC. It is part of his story, and this is the Master Chief collection. Maybe to speed things up, you can download each game within the MCC screen? Maybe you only want the anniversary versions of Halo: CE and Halo 2. Perhaps you don't wish to install Reach and Halo 3 ODST. It could help cut down on the download size if that were to happen. Then again, they could leave it out and maybe point to it if you buy the game separately anyway. Their Halo app does it pretty well on PC. They can use that as the MCC hub, for example. Every game is loaded seperatly, and you launch the one you want — just an idea.
100% Agree. We need Halo 5 on PC for all the Halo fans that want to play their favorite series, also for those who do not own a Xbox, the PC port in required for ALL fans of the genre and series.
People may dislike 5 but it IS a part in the story.
Depends. Halo 5 is a big game, and Halo Reach sounded like a nightmare to port. Buuut, if it gets rid of micro transactions, I would LOVE that. Maybe all the weapons in Warzone could be unlocked normally, but you don’t have to buy them, and you have a limit on how many of certain weapons and item you can use per match. But in general, I don’t really mind.
If halo 5 was added to the MCC it would literally melt.
Shipmaster from the package:
SILENCE! Let it die with honor...
No.
How many GB will be that!?
Here’s my opinion: I think Halo 5 has enough content in it to be its own standalone game. Cramming forge, customs, and the req system all into the MCC isn’t necessary or really easy. Halo 5 actually takes up more GBs on my Xbox than the MCC so that kind of sums it up. You wouldn’t be able to port it to the MCC without getting rid of some of the games depth that it has with it’s always changing game modes and constant updates.
YES!! I think it should, I have MCC and if it can be added then I won't have to buy it separately.
I say yes. Eventually it should be added since everything else is being added to pc.
Adding this could destroy the whole MCC system. They said adding reach almost took out the whole system right? So adding halo 5 which is way bigger than reach could kill the mcc. People don't realize the technical things that have to be done for these things.
The customization and REQ system is just gonna be hard to implement into the MCC, so just port it to PC separately.
The only reason I say to port is because there’s no way I’m buying a game that is pretty much still full price that I’ve heard nothing but the majority of the community crap on. For me that games life span is too close to its end to justify trying to get into it at this point, so I think it’s be best if it and the rest of the halo games/community can interact in one place.
The only reason I say to port is because there’s no way I’m buying a game that is pretty much still full price that I’ve heard nothing but the majority of the community crap on. For me that games life span is too close to its end to justify trying to get into it at this point, so I think it’s be best if it and the rest of the halo games/community can interact in one place.
That's fair enough. I'd like to just put something out there though: We only crap over Halo 5 because we love Halo so much. Yes, Halo 5 has a multitude of issues, but it actually does some things incredibly well. It's still a very fun game. The Forge and Custom Games can be extremely addictive at times. Warzone may not be ideal, having been born from microtransactions, but playing on a Halo battlefield filled with both Covenant and twenty-three other players across some really engaging maps (Apex 7, Noctus, ARC and Sanctum) can be an amazing experience. Even if Halo 5's Arena lacks some of those things that we crave from Halo, it's still both really polished and really fun in spite of that. The Campaign may have been poorly executed, but it is filled with great ideas, and despite the poor execution, occasionally those great ideas shine bright! As I always say, even the worst Halo game is better than the best non-Halo game. And at the end of the day, Halo 5 is a major part of Halo's story now. Jumping straight from Halo 4 to Halo: Infinite is going to leave people with a huge chunk of the story missing. If PC players are finally gaining access to Halo via Steam, it's only right that they get the entire story.
(That said, I completely understand the time and money restraints 343i would need to do this and would respect their decision not to all things considered.)
Yes is is the master chief collection and it mostly is about chief halo five should be added
I still want to see Halo 5: Guardians getting a release on Steam. I am hoping that it will be available after Halo Infinite coming out this year.
Maybe in some years would be cool.
After The Pc Port.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3