Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Should Halo: Infinite have all emblems UNLOCKED

OP FotusKnight

Pretty silly question but heck they did it with 5

Make Your Selection:

I mean, they are emblems. They should all be unlocked right of the bat, 343. Just like they always were since 2004.
I think they should be unlocked from the start for emblems before were that little personalization you could put on your SPARTAN before getting access to various types of armor sets/pieces.

As in, armor is the thing that should be unlocked by perhaps completing some challenges/commendations/achievements, perhaps some from raising through ranks and so forth by various means whereas emblems would be the simple personalization option for the players at the very beginning.

So the starts should be: 1+(not too many, 1 would be fine) armor set(s) with all emblems unlocked.
They should definitely have all original emblems from the older games unlocked from the start. But they should also have specialty emblems that are rarer then others, such as a 343i emblem for being a 343i employee or a LASO emblem for beating the game on LASO, ect ect. :s
They should definitely have all original emblems from the older games unlocked from the start. But they should also have specialty emblems that are rarer then others, such as a 343i emblem for being a 343i employee or a LASO emblem for beating the game on LASO, ect ect. :s
Honestly they should start giving us the sickest freaking armor for completing LASO already. I remember a guy being so happy when he unlocked an emblem for beating LASO in Halo 4. A FREAKING EMBLEM! Wouldn’t it be absolutely DOPE if they gave us well I don’t know the HAUNTED Helmet from Halo: Reach for example? Wouldn’t it be I dunno PERFECT for that matter?
I mean Halo 5 is the only game I have yet to use my normal pirate emblem since it's buried in a req pack somewhere.
Honestly they should start giving us the sickest freaking armor for completing LASO already. I remember a guy being so happy when he unlocked an emblem for beating LASO in Halo 4. A FREAKING EMBLEM! Wouldn’t it be absolutely DOPE if they gave us well I don’t know the HAUNTED Helmet from Halo: Reach for example? Wouldn’t it be I dunno PERFECT for that matter?
Sometimes it's more about the journey rather than the destination.

But I definitely agree that it should be some form of armor that unlocks from special actions.
Maybe getting achievements to unlock special emblems wouldn't be bad, but they should already be unlocked from the start