Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Should Master Chief have a face reveal in Halo 6?

OP Oliverian Pope

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

he may die in H6 I personally think he shouldn't

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

I personally don't know if Chief should die or not but if he does I don't think they should have one
I personally never want to see the chief's face, he faceless nature make his legend more Believeable.
His eyes were shown, which means Master Chief has face. At some point, there should be reveal of his face. I want to see how he look like.
No, not really.
He's already had a face reveal...

Spoiler:
Show
He's already had a face reveal...

Spoiler:
Show

inb4 they do a complete 180 and make him black like JK Rowling is doing to Hermoine Granger in HP, even though it actually says, multiple times, in her own books, that she is White.

Personally, he shouldn't have a face reveal, or die.. But in saying that, like the ME3 ending, I do agree that it should end with MC dying.. Make the ultimate sacrifice to defeat the ultimate evil and all.
NEVER! I would be so sad if Master Chief died, I don't think I would like the game as much but that's just me. And anyway it would be vary weird without him, it would be Mario without Mario.
I am siding with both sides on this topic. I want the Chief's battle-hardened and weary face to be revealed some point before he exits the Halo universe. But at the ame time I want his face to be a complete mystery all through time!
343 kind of revealed Chiefs face in the legendary ending of Halo 4, partialy showing both his eyes. In Halo 6, 343 should show chiefs entire face at the ending, but not the legendary ending.
His face has been shown already. We've seen enough of his face in my opinion. Let the wonder of his whole face be a mystery.
Not at all. Chief's helmet is his face and that's all I need to see
Not at all. Chief's helmet is his face and that's all I need to see
^ Agreed some people model themselves after Chief (someone told me this on forums) and his face may ruin that for them
I hope we do see Chief's face at some point. There's no need to hide it now. The Chief's character is finally being realised in-game as opposed to players using the Chief as a vessel. He is his own character and his own person.
If 343's goal is to humanise the Chief, removing his mask would be a step in the right direction. Seeing his facial expressions, particularly when interacting with Halsey, Blue Team, Locke, and Cortana could bring a new sense of depth to his character if done correctly.

I don't want him to die though, I'd like his fate to be left ambiguous; perhaps with implications of his survival.
Luke Del wrote:
I hope we do see Chief's face at some point. There's no need to hide it now. The Chief's character is finally being realised in-game as opposed to players using the Chief as a vessel. He is his own character and his own person.
If 343's goal is to humanise the Chief, removing his mask would be a step in the right direction. Seeing his facial expressions, particularly when interacting with Halsey, Blue Team, Locke, and Cortana could bring a new sense of depth to his character if done correctly.

I don't want him to die though, I'd like his fate to be left ambiguous; perhaps with implications of his survival.
They should put him on ice for the next disaster :D
Well we've only seen him as a child,But i think it should always be kept secret
SPARTANS NEVER DIE THEY ONLY GO MISSING IN ACTION!
No.
One of the things I like about chief is the mystery
One of the things I like about chief is the mystery
The mystery of what his face looks like? It's not exactly a compelling enigma, it's just his face. We know literally everything else about him other than what his face looks like.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2