Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Should Spartan abilities stay for halo 6?

OP homerduff15

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. ...
  6. 19
  • Remove Smart-Scope and bring back the classic Zoom
  • Remove Spartan Charge and strengthen & lengthen the range of the default melees back to what they were in previous games
  • Remove Ground Pound - leave it as an additional option in Custom Games but turned off by default
  • Remove sprint and increase base player speed even beyond what it used to be
  • Thrust can stay - I won't miss it if it's gone, but I think I'd like it to remain
  • Clamber should stay but should not lower the player weapon and only be used for slightly lower ledges than the clamberable ledges in Halo 5 - remember how in all of Bungie's games climbing ladders never lowered the player weapon
  • The hovering while zoomed doesn't really have any effect on me - It can stay or go
  • Slide should stay if they keep Sprint - It would be annoying if they get rid of Sprint but keep Slide - I've played games before where I couldn't tell whether my character was going to simply crouch or roll off a ledge when I hit the crouch button - I don't want a repeat of that
I have seen plenty of threads discussing this topic but I want to see your opinion on Spartan abilities. Do you like the more fast paced movement or do you prefer the slower paced movement of Halo 1-3? Honestly I would like to see sprint, smart scope and Spartan charge removed for halo 6. I don't mind the rest of them too much.
I think these abilities should not be permanent but items you can find around in Halo Infinite.
JAKES7777 wrote:
so is Halo Infinite (Halo 6) or a new game completly?
Well it's supposed to called halo 6, but the title they made is a whole new level, so I just call it halo 6 instead.
JAKES7777 wrote:
so is Halo Infinite (Halo 6) or a new game completly?
Well it's supposed to called halo 6, but the title they made is a whole new level, so I just call it halo 6 instead.
thank you, i just was not sure if it was a spin off or another game before Halo 6
Spartan charge needs to go, but the rest to me is fine
l000Flan k wrote:
They are all fine. It's funny that people complain because they die to certain abilities. "I'm bad at avoiding something so please remove it from the game"
Wow. How typical. I don't remember ever dying from a Spartan Charge, but I hate it. Same with ground pound. I hate them because they feel like something I'd find in any other fps. That and it feels cheap to get kills with them, like you didn't earn it.
Remove Spartan Charge keep the rest.
343^if you're listening^this is the post^listen to this guy^
Me personally, remove it all go back to the start almost CE and Halo 2 style. 3 was okay minus bubble shields lol
Classic Halo for the win!
It would be really weird from a gameplay perspective and a canonical perspective if Spartans suddenly lost a bunch of abilities lol
So true
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. ...
  6. 19