Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Should Spartan abilities stay for halo 6?

OP homerduff15

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
l000Flan k wrote:
They are all fine. It's funny that people complain because they die to certain abilities. "I'm bad at avoiding something so please remove it from the game"
i think spartan charge needs a nerf though. too many CQB people who cant aim spartan charging all the time. I also suggest a Juggernaut mode for halo 6. (1 overshielded player vs a group of 1/4 shield or no shield players. could be intresting.) The rest have a balance to them.
I'd vote get rid of sprint, charge, and the accuracy increase you get when you ads, that essential would make ads function the same as zoom, it just looks different. I like the mix of some weapon have ads and some have full screen zoom, just take away the accuracy increase. I'd say take away ads all together on automatic weapons though.
remind me what ads are again??
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
i voted for remove sprint, ADS and spartan charge, although i'm not really sold on thruster and stabalizers. i think they can work, but i kind of have to see it in a real halo game.
also get rid of hit markers and grenade warnings. i hate them in every game and think they are stupid (you also can already tell by the shield if you hit an enemy)
I voted "Yes", keep all of them. To the spartan charge people it's great for getting campers. My issues aren't with the mechanics of the current game. I feel like they could actually improve on them.
All I want to keep is thruster pack, ground pound, and maybe clamber
I don't really mind.
I voted for "Don't really mind them so much" because I can't say that I hate them. But I do think that it detracts from the Halo gameplay. If it was any other game, it'd be no big deal, but Spartan Abilities (and the abilities first introduced in H4 and Reach) are a step away from the classic Halo formula.
I have seen plenty of threads discussing this topic but I want to see your opinion on Spartan abilities. Do you like the more fast paced movement or do you prefer the slower paced movement of Halo 1-3? Honestly I would like to see sprint, smart scope and Spartan charge removed for halo 6. I don't mind the rest of them too much.
I think they should remove Spartan Charge and Ground Pound. Spartan Charge, well we all know that one. I like ground pound but I feel like it makes a lot of the maps feel the same, like there always needs to be a bottom floor in each map
I have seen plenty of threads discussing this topic but I want to see your opinion on Spartan abilities. Do you like the more fast paced movement or do you prefer the slower paced movement of Halo 1-3? Honestly I would like to see sprint, smart scope and Spartan charge removed for halo 6. I don't mind the rest of them too much.
I'm fine with all of them honestly.
I really don't care. Keep them or remove them, I'll still play it.
I'd vote get rid of sprint, charge, and the accuracy increase you get when you ads, that essential would make ads function the same as zoom, it just looks different. I like the mix of some weapon have ads and some have full screen zoom, just take away the accuracy increase. I'd say take away ads all together on automatic weapons though.
remind me what ads are again??
Aim down sights.
I'm alright with the others at the moment, just Spartan Charge is annoying.
I can live with ground pound, I suppose I can deal with thruster, hell, if there's no other way, I'd even keep sprint.

But there is one thing I can not live with anymore.

God forsaken Spartan Charge.

Please 343 toss this ability in the trash.
saldran los flood en halo 6
Remove Spartan Charge keep the rest.
And ground pound and stabilizers
morira master chief
I want just maybe clamber at the very least! Halo needs to go back to its Golden Triangle roots.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19