Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Should Spartan abilities stay for halo 6?

OP homerduff15

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 19
Theyre not gonna remove a lot of stuff. They already confirmed that there will be no major gameplay changes
I have seen plenty of threads discussing this topic but I want to see your opinion on Spartan abilities. Do you like the more fast paced movement or do you prefer the slower paced movement of Halo 1-3? Honestly I would like to see sprint, smart scope and Spartan charge removed for halo 6. I don't mind the rest of them too much.
I hate spartan charge,ground pound,and stabilizers the rest I guess could stay
Theyre not gonna remove a lot of stuff. They already confirmed that there will be no major gameplay changes
When was this confirmed?
halo 6
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

cuando saldra halo 6
Why not simply make split gamemodes with everyone disagreeing. Like choose classic list or modern list, its already an option in custom games.
Yes I love them all the reason why is because it makes halo more intense
and extreme to me instead of walking every where it sort of gets boring
that's just my opinion people !
I say keep them
i'd say yes , but spartan charge should definitely be either patched or completely removed.
Warfuntime wrote:
HYv47 wrote:
Well on the topic of slow or fast paced. The industry is definatly leaning towards fast paced. But the only thing I want removed in 6 is spartan charge. Everything else should stay.
The Dnend Legion
gimmicky abilities dont make a game fast paced....having just base speed( maybe a little sped up) would create smooth constant flow that would actually increase the games pace
Well I was just saying that most games are faster paced now. Not saying 6 should continue that trend. I'm saying it really does not have a choice.
Remove ADS, sprint,(Only in arena.) and spartan charge. Then I think you got a darn good multiplayer.
I think Halo 5's movement is well done and everything should stay, though with some tweaking for balancing purposes
Remove Spartan Charge keep the rest.
^ This so much
And ground pound and stabilizers
Sorry but, I really like both.
Stabilizers are horrible,why should u be able to randomly hover,and ground pound....come on now
cuando saldra halo 6
He Says- When will halo be released in June.
  • What Halo?
Stabilizers are horrible,why should u be able to randomly hover,and ground pound....come on now
Stabilizers are the opposite of horrible. They all you to reach so many new places on maps
All I have to say is I may not like Spartan charge but I can live with it.
Yesterday's i
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 19