Should there be a Halo 3 anniversary?

OP BagOfBoxes

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
BagOfBoxes wrote:
yes, but not yet
If not now, when would you want it and why then?
Not who you are responding to, but I am also in favor of waiting. H3 is one of my favorite games and getting Blur style remake would be a dream come true, but all hands on Infinite right now is the ultimate priority and even after that at least a couple years of TLC for it and hopefully a still active MCC will be just as important.
It's a long time off but perhaps the 20th anniversary could be a release with an announcement happening in 2023/4, a couple years after Infinite being out.
Gah I don't want to wait that long! I wouldn't mind waiting that long if they were to be adding cut content back into the campaign (the level guardians, most of the high charity geometry for the Cortana level.
I don't see why not... It was done for Halo 1 and Halo 2. I think it'd be cool to see Halo 3... and some of the other Halos get the anniversary treatment, they did a good job with them.
tal ves haya un aniversario de halo 3 pero no estoy muy de acuerdo con ello ya que la colección es maso menos el aniversario de halo 3
BagOfBoxes wrote:
yes, but not yet
they are currently split between infinite and mcc, id rather they finish working on these games before working on another.
What they're doing with the multiplayer currently could be a makeup for the lack of a H3A. However, I think we should receive at the bare minimum a H2A level of a campaign remaster. Halo 3 will only benefit from it.
BagOfBoxes wrote:
yes, but not yet
they are currently split between infinite and mcc, id rather they finish working on these games before working on another.
Yeah, that makes sense. I agree.
Not now, but eventually. Halo 3 still holds up and 343 is occupied with infinite.
Not now, but eventually. Halo 3 still holds up and 343 is occupied with infinite.
If it does at some point, I think adding it to MCC would be a great idea. Having all of the Halo remastered games under one title for the ultimate Halo experience would be nice.
At some point down the line, I would most definitely love to see that, just as long as it's put in the MCC instead of a standalone title. Playing H3's campaign with anniversary graphics is all I really want from it tbh, but having an anniversary multiplayer would just... blow me away, I'll see myself out
Yes please!!!
this already been discuss till blood has come out of peoples mouth,no anniversy is planned ever
no, if there was a chance for it to happen, then it would of been in 2017. Its already on MCC too
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2