Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Should video game manuals return?

OP MinusSquire2145

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Should Infinite come with an instruction manual?

Make Your Selection:

Did halo ever come with an instruction manual?
Yes, since Halo 1 there has been a little booklet in each game case. Mostly basic controls and whats in the game but there were always snip-bits of lore in each booklet.
Yes, since Halo 1 there has been a little booklet in each game case. Mostly basic controls and whats in the game but there were always snip-bits of lore in each booklet.
Ahhhhh ok I see I see yeh I never read those thingys!
Agreed. Those booklets were so much fun to read. Conversations from the Universe was a cool way to introduce some backstory and lore.
I would like it if they came back!
Yes. I like to collect little items like that and I enjoy reading the lore articles in them
Yes, I loved reading through those booklets even though they are kind of obsolete because of the internet.
yep, halo 1 and 2. like the original classics.

like.

old ones.
I liked reading the halo reach manual because it had things about the weapons, vehicles, enemies, and more.
Yes, it’s needed so noobs actually know how to play and it should be called the manual for noob nation.
Halo had the best ones. I remember bringing it to school when Reach was out.
I loved looking through the little booklet, reading about the characters and such
It is part of the collection of each game :D.
I liked the booklets. I haven't thought much about them in recent years since most of my games are digital now.
I liked them, although I rarely read them. They seem to be gone nowadays.
To answer the question whether Infinite should come with a manual or not, I am honestly indifferent.
All the way up to 3, maybe Reach I think too. I liked to look at them even tho I knew how to play.
I believe Halo 4 was the first Halo game to come without a manual.
baaask wrote:
I liked the booklets. I haven't thought much about them in recent years since most of my games are digital now.
Same here. I remember when movies had booklets lol. Now everything is digital. I totally forgot about them till I read this post.
Sure I always thought they were cool
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2