Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Should Warzone Return in Halo Infinite?

OP Volize

What do you think?

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

Warzone was a mode that was introduced in Halo 5. I have loved BTB throughout the older Halos, so seeing a new mode that is 12v12 be introduced into Halo made me incredibly hyped for Halo 5.

I definitely think it should return in Halo Infinite, but with some changes (symmetrical maps for example).

Thoughts?
games shouldn't be as snowbally as they are now, halo 5 in general is a snowball gameplay wise but wz gets rather ridiculous with how it snowballs imo
Ambvia wrote:
games shouldn't be as snowbally as they are now, halo 5 in general is a snowball gameplay wise but wz gets rather ridiculous with how it snowballs imo
That’s true. The entire “snowball” aspect of Warzone got somewhat fixed when the changes to boss credit and REQ drip were introduced.
less op reqs and symmetrical maps... other than that i really loved wz
Volize wrote:
Ambvia wrote:
That’s true. The entire “snowball” aspect of Warzone got somewhat fixed when the changes to boss credit and REQ drip were introduced.
its still pretty bad, the req drip isn't exactly expedient but bosses are less broken, whips at req 4 are still game breakers however
Sypriz wrote:
Gotta agree with you on that. In another thread you posted that the Whiplash was one of the REQs that shouldn’t return, and you are absolutely right about that.
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Gotta agree with you on that. In another thread you posted that the Whiplash was one of the REQs that shouldn’t return, and you are absolutely right about that.
the arclight is fine imo.. but the whip is just broken.
Sypriz wrote:
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Yes. The Arclight serves its purpose without being overpowered (anti-vehicle).
The Whiplash though... it’s just a game-changer. I think if it were to return it should be at a higher REQ level.
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
The Whiplash though... it’s just a game-changer. I think if it were to return it should be at a higher REQ level.
yeah, a higher req level and less ammo and no air burst
Sypriz wrote:
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Not sure about the latter two suggestions. I think it has a fair amount of ammo and the air burst is fair. A higher REQ level is all it would need.
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Volize wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Not sure about the latter two suggestions. I think it has a fair amount of ammo and the air burst is fair. A higher REQ level is all it would need.
343 would find some way to nerf it... just thinking of some things lol
I like the idea of large maps with a lot of people, but warzone heavily relies on req's. It's whoever gets the best weapon first. I don't mind that so much, but the bosses are what really ruin the game. Leave them in firefight. How many times have you played a game of regular warzone and taken almost all the health away from a boss and the other team has one guy go over there and take the kill from you with a single bullet. The bosses can also give you a lot of points, which can make the game one sided if your team is only going for kills. I personally think if regular warzone makes it into halo 6 they should either be taken out or have it where they give you less points.
I find it hard to get in to Warzone as there are so many players that are better then me
I'd like to see larger and more interactive maps in infinite. What be nice is turrets on the outsides of bases that function the same way as turrets in halo 4. Other cool interactive features would be door and bridge controls or maybe some more defense systems that have to be activated like shields that block vehicles or jammers that screw with enemy radars that are near the base. I saw someone else in the forum. mention spending req energy on setting up defenses which I think would be a great addition.
Also would like a separate game mode with out reqs and instead have weapon/vehicle spawns on the map with a randomized set of weapons for each spawn.
Yes, but I would like to see boss points awarded as a percentage by the damage your team does. If one team does 75% of the damage to a 100 point boss, and the other team swoops in for the last 25% of the kill, then the points awarded to the teams would be 75 and 25
NO. REQ. SYSTEM.
I'd say maybe, I rather have Invasion come back
I think if your calling it Halo Infinite it should probably have a mix of favorite game types from across all Halos, Warzone and Invasion being obvious examples.
I say improve map design and the req system around Warzone, either make it where you have a req card that goes on a cooldown or can only used be once per game.