OP mcdoit

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3

Would you like to see ODSTs drop in Halo 6

Poll Ended

It would be so friking awesome to see ODSTs again n maybe even play as one example after 6 (if it comes out) 343 can introduce a meme lad or new team and the play as a meme we of that team. That’s my thought :p
Yes,why not.
Id like to see the marines (the old type of marines, the ones with memorable lines) return for one with the ODSTs being on few missions.
Of course
I'll take playing alongside ODST's over Marines any day! Not only are they better equipped to fight, they have the skills to pay bills, and let's face it, they're just better than Marines.
Not only would I like to see ODST’s in 6, I’d like them to use a superior ai compared to marines. Make them noticeably stronger and smarter so they stand out.
definitly we need another odst game
definitly we need another odst game
I don't think we necessarily need another ODST game but they should definitely be in Halo 6 fighting with you.
I would like to see the classic ODST helmet return.
More ODSTs are always good.
Black coloured terrible AI is always better than Green coloured terrible AI. :P
Would love to play as a squad of ODSTS like in Halo 3 and experience the damage Cortana has brought first hand
Hell yes odst should be in halo 6
ODST's in halo 6, I love the idea! ODST was my favorite halo and I'd love to see more content with the ODST's in them.
Halo should have marines and ODSTs as they weren’t really there in halo 5 and barely there in 4 with a better AI and armor so they don’t die in 5 seconds after leaving cover also there should be an ODST mode that’s basically halo 6 but even harder as you would need health packs to restore health like halo 3 ODST and you should take a bit more damage to reflect that as it would be cool if 343 did that
I would like to have the SMG from Halo 3 ODST. It is the coolest looking SMG.
I think it would be a good idea see ODST come back in Halo6 and be able to play as ODST again in firefight with other characters
I would love to see some ODSTs in Halo 6, especially if Buck interacts with them, that would be fun to see.
Honestly, I feel like 343 brought in Spartan IVs in to replace ODSTs as the elite units of the UNSC, and I don't like it. Unfortunately, we can't eradicate them alltogether because they're here now, but I think that ODSTs should reclaim their glory.
Who the heck said no? Give me one reason why you would say no.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3