Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Sprint or No Sprint?

OP Icey Koko

Would you rather Halo have sprint or not?

Make Your Selection:

Keep sprint, sprint has been nerfed so much and having no sprint in the next Halo game would make no sense. Its not like Sprint really changed gameplay except making it faster paced but that's about it.
Here's the daily sprint post.

Keep it, but make changes. No cheap Spartan charge.
-yawn- there's already tons of posts and polls about sprint or no sprint. just refer to the sprint megathreads already made.
excursor 2 wrote:
-yawn- there's already tons of posts and polls about sprint or no sprint. just refer to the sprint megathreads already made.
Yeah that no sprint will make halo halo again was on for like a week.
Keep sprint. It makes the gameplay bit faster and less annoying some times
Yes to Sprint. But get rid of Spartan charge.
Yes to Sprint. But get rid of Spartan charge.
Yes.

But keep this thread quiet pls, to many SprintOrNoSprint threads have gone insane
Ok. I will never be a fan of sprint in Halo but can be stop with these freaking sprint threads? They do absolutely nothing but make people argue. As much as I hate to say it, 343 is never gonna remove sprint. They might make some classic playlists but that's it.
Keep sprint but have it like reach so that it is not unlimited and keep the no shield recharging while sprinting. Get rid of spartan abilities that is what we need to do to go back to classic halo.
Keep sprint, sprint has been nerfed so much and having no sprint in the next Halo game would make no sense. Its not like Sprint really changed gameplay except making it faster paced but that's about it.
No, as long as sprint exsists we can't have classic maps in their full playable glory... look at truth, then look at midship. Tell me which one is better.
No, as long as sprint exsists we can't have classic maps in their full playable glory... look at truth, then look at midship. Tell me which one is better.
Or just better map design.