Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Sprint or no Sprint?

OP WhiteDragon2880

Would Halo be better with no sprint?

Poll Ended

Right here right now lets see if the anti sprint group is the "vocal minority".
No sprint for me. And we are minority, like this nu-halo is smaller than OG Halo.
A game cannot be defined by the lack of a feature. Move on.
You do a poll about sprint when we have Spartan Charge and that stupid wrestling move that smash the ground. What a unuseful community.
Another one? Really? I don't like sprint, never have, it creates illusions in peoples minds "the game is quicker" its not its a myth- CE plays quicker than H5. Halo 5 has way more downtime than the original trilogy.

On a side note: I'm getting very riled up with this debate its pointless because sprint isn't going anywhere. DOOM is almost here with its sexy no sprint and arena play which is what I'm looking forward too.
I prefer with sprint
Want to see a new change in the halo mechanics and spartan abilities cause it was kinda boring to just be at a jogging pace in the older halos
People can you please get a life or a hobby at least?
Again?
This again?
Right here right now lets see if the anti sprint group is the "vocal minority".
Dude with the general lack of population (in comparasion to 3/reach) we have these days the majority still hanging around likely are neutral or like sprint. Kinda moot at this point
This is it. The definitive sprint poll to end all polls.
SPRINT! is needed, halo3 was okay, because they didn't have spartan abilities
You do a poll about sprint when we have Spartan Charge and that stupid wrestling move that smash the ground. What a unuseful community.
I'm with you there