The best halo multiplayer

OP Phsycoduck332

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

which Halo multiplayer is the best?

Make Your Selection:

Halo is known for it's multiplayer and Campaign, and I just want to see what the community thinks is the best. I'm not counting warzone for halo 5 so it isn't completely destroyed. this includes Casual, competitive, Forge, and firefight (for the ones that have it). Choose wisely with your answer.
Should’ve left halo 4 off this poll out of respect for the others lol
Probably Halo 2. I think they perfected the movement, the maps are probably my favourite in the series, and the button combos are just so satisfying to pull off. I love CE and 3 as well though. CE has the best sandbox imo and arguably takes the most skill of any Halo game, and 3 is a perfect Halo game for casual fun that can still be played at a competitive level.
Why isnt MCC an option? lol
Halo 2 MM and customs are my personal favorite. Halo 3 is a close second. I wish I appreciated Reach more when it was in its prime, that's when I quit grinding halo as much because my online group of friends were leaving for college while I was still stuck in high school.
Halo 3 but if warzone was included definitely Halo 5 for me
If Warzone was included, Halo 5 hands down. Other than that, I would say Halo: Reach and then Halo 2.
Halo 3, but that might be because I have so many good childhood memories system linking Xbox's back in the day. Halo 2 made frequent appearances at those system link parties, but Halo 3 was just so much fun!
Halo Reach all the way!
Only reason I chose Halo 2 over Halo 3 is you gotta have respect for the classics. Halo 1 was good but there wasn't Xbox Live at the time so I mean what are you gonna do? lol
I sit alot wrote:
Should’ve left halo 4 off this poll out of respect for the others lol
If it were a campaign poll it would have had maybe two or three votes.
If Warzone was included, Halo 5 hands down. Other than that, I would say Halo: Reach and then Halo 2.
I was leaving halo warzone out because it isn't the same thing as arena. To compare them is comparing to completely different things. Arena is like the normal halo multiplayer from previous games.
Halo reach that game is very balance
Halo reach i love that multiplayer
Halo 3
Not gonna lie but my fav is h5 cause i felt it had the best balance in multiplayer game play, it is faster pace, it felt very competitive and weapon and very little rng. But my second would be reach since if was more casual friendly then h5 was and had better game types.
Shhy Panda wrote:
Not gonna lie but my fav is h5 cause i felt it had the best balance in multiplayer game play, it is faster pace, it felt very competitive and weapon and very little rng. But my second would be reach since if was more casual friendly then h5 was and had better game types.
I agree with most of what you say, but, when you say rng, what do you mean? I know rng means Random Number Generated, but the Requisition packs were literally RNG boxes that you paid for. so unless you mean weapon spawns or something else, I disagree with you there
Shhy Panda wrote:
I agree with most of what you say, but, when you say rng, what do you mean? I know rng means Random Number Generated, but the Requisition packs were literally RNG boxes that you paid for. so unless you mean weapon spawns or something else, I disagree with you there
What I mean by little rng I mean't in the multiplayer weapons. For example in halo 3 the br had pretty bad rng when it came to shooting someone and that caused random spread, random bullet count. etc. Rng was mainly a problem is halo 2 and 3. While halo 5 weapons are very consistent in firing and 99% of the time the bullet will hit where you reticle is aiming. I hope you get what i'm saying.
Reach!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2