[Locked] The best halo multiplayer

OP theduck332

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
theduck332 wrote:
Halo is known for it's multiplayer and Campaign, and I just want to see what the community thinks is the best. I'm not counting warzone for halo 5 so it isn't completely destroyed. this includes Casual, competitive, Forge, and firefight (for the ones that have it). Choose wisely with your answer.
For me its infinite. Its has the balance of halo 3 while keeping some advanced mobility from halo 5.
Halo Reach easy.
I sit alot wrote:
Should’ve left halo 4 off this poll out of respect for the others lol
Hello there. Halo 4 is the best MP. Fact. bye
Halo 2 👾
Halo:CE because it's so unbalanced that it's really fun to mess around with friends. I really wish there was CE forge :(
2 beats 3 on the speed… although I liked the rest of 3 and it’s ranking system.
Reach made me stop playing the game. No actually turning old did :)
So glad to be back! 5 was good fast and furious and a gem to play for a couple of seasons.
Even without warzone I still chose 5, I just love how it's feel. Between clamber and dash the movement is the best it's been imo. After that it's 5, then 2 anniversary.
Hard to choose but its Halo 3 for me with CE closely behind.
halo reach in my opinion is good but halo 5 had a good selection of custom games
theduck332 wrote:
Halo is known for it's multiplayer and Campaign, and I just want to see what the community thinks is the best. I'm not counting warzone for halo 5 so it isn't completely destroyed. this includes Casual, competitive, Forge, and firefight (for the ones that have it). Choose wisely with your answer.
Picked Halo Reach particularly because of the progression system, and the customization carrying over to campaign.
Soon time to add Halo Infinite to that list! My favorite MP is Halo 5, but after the Infinite flights I realize that Infinite has potential to take that first place. But Halo 5... It's hard to beat the fantastic (competitive) moments I have had with that.
Please don't revive old threads.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3