Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

The Character You Love To Hate.

OP MeleeWolf

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I've seen some favorite character discussion but not one for the characters we really don't like.

The character i come the closest to hating would be Ord Casto, the Prophet of Truth, the reason being i don't like corruption and if you know his backstory you know it doesn't get much worse than him.
Noble Six.
Not for that what he is,but rather for what some people make him.
Sarah Palmer.
Tanaka. She's boring and sucks at her job in halo 5. When I call for my squad to pick me up Tanaka will end up staring at me or get stuck in the way to me. Not buck though. Bucks awesome, he always picks me up.
Noble Six.
You referring to the absurd theories of him surviving reach?
Tartarus got everybody's blood boiling when he said "A bloody fate awaits you and your incompetent race" before he reveals the prophets betrayed the Sangheili. He's also a great character.
Tanaka. She's boring and sucks at her job in halo 5. When I call for my squad to pick me up Tanaka will end up staring at me or get stuck in the way to me. Not buck though. Bucks awesome, he always picks me up.
Noble Six.
You referring to the absurd theories of him surviving reach?
Of course I do refer to that.

But on Tanaka I kinda like her for her backstory
The whole survive on a glassed world thing appeals to me.
343 Guilty Spark

Because he’s annoying & he killed Johnson
:(

But hey, felt so great killing him but :)
El Dorio......
Sarah Palmer, she was presented wrong but she just makes me angry whenever i see her now
ROMEO!!! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE ROMEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Commander Palmer.
Catherine Halsey is annoying
JAAS12 wrote:
Catherine Halsey is annoying
Ditto my friend! She has no respect for anyone. Except Cortana. Who is a clone her brain. Making her a narcissist.
I personally don't hate any characters, but there have been a few times when Palmer got on my nerves, "egghead" this "egghead" that.
Palmer. from the moment i first saw her, i knew that i hated her.
I actually made a poll last year about me hating Halsey. Not good response.
Palmer and Del Rio
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Tartarus got everybody's blood boiling when he said "A bloody fate awaits you and your incompetent race" before he reveals the prophets betrayed the Sangheili. He's also a great character.
^YES^
ROMEO!!! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE ROMEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i hate him too, i dont love to hate him, i just hate him. I like the team and his skills, but he didnt win me over with his, durrrrr, they missed one. Like dude, your fighting to not loose your planet, as well as keep your race alive and not get exterminated.
343 Guilty Spark. Dude killed my favorite character, Johnson. And he is so annoying! But that's why I love to hate him!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3