Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

The Character You Love To Hate.

OP MeleeWolf

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Guilty Spark, He betrays us multiple times, but we still need him to help us.
Locke, i like him as a character but its fun to joke about his personality (or his lack of one) and say he sucks.
Gravemind. He’s the reason 343 was forced to kill Johnson in the first place.
Guilty Spark. The guy can't decide what to do. He helps Chief, then betrays him, then helps the Covenant, then helps the Heretic, then helps the Covenant again, then helps humanity/SOS, then betrays them (AND KILLS JOHNSON GAHHHHHH), then helps ONI learn about the Forerunner-Flood War, then steals a UNSC ship to search for the Lifeshaper, then..... well we don't know where he is now, but I'm sure we will find out some other way he will betray someone else in the future.
Probably Truth or Gravemind. I think they're just amazing characters in general and the make the arc of Halo so enjoyable to play and experience.
Thought about it for a solid minute and could only think of Palmer.
CodeTrip wrote:
Sarah Palmer.
I feel the exact same way man.
I feel the same way about 343 Guilty Spark. Enough has been said already, nothing to add, really.
Palmer
Mike Crespo. You never betray Buck, never.
The Squigz wrote:
Mike Crespo. You never betray Buck, never.
I find it hard to believe Mickey would just stab his squadmates in the back like that, sometimes.
Warden Eternal. It was annoying fighting him like 6 times in H5 but I liked the character himself. Was awesome when Cortana shut him up in that one cutscene lol
Tanaka for that awful pre battle speech. Though her backstory was decent
Maybe the Prophet of Truth.

He's an antagonist, so naturally we don't like him. But I love how conniving and scheming he and all the Prophets are, keeping their knowledge of humanity a secret from the rest of the Covenant to maintain power.
343 Guilty Spark.
Sarah Palmer, Tanaka, 343 guilty spark (sort of), Halsey, Del Rio, The stupid elite from Halo forward unto dawn.
Sarah Palmer. Read Halo Escalation. She has no reason to hate Halsey as much as she does, because a reason is never given as to WHY she hates Halsey SO much.
MeleeWolf wrote:
I've seen some favorite character discussion but not one for the characters we really don't like.

The character i come the closest to hating would be Ord Casto, the Prophet of Truth, the reason being i don't like corruption and if you know his backstory you know it doesn't get much worse than him.
This isn't a poll.
MeleeWolf wrote:
I've seen some favorite character discussion but not one for the characters we really don't like.

The character i come the closest to hating would be Ord Casto, the Prophet of Truth, the reason being i don't like corruption and if you know his backstory you know it doesn't get much worse than him.
This isn't a poll.
This forum can have Polls or Discussion Topics based on people’s thoughts on a certain topic, such as least favorite character. Go check the thread creation options.

Edit: Plus you didn’t even say anything regarding the topic, making your post an off topic post.

I’ll restate that Catherine Halsey is my least favorite character. She’s egotistical and an intellectual snob. The only thing she really thinks is on the same level as her is Cortana, which is a clone of herself, making her a narcissist.
Del rio he was just, angering
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3