OP HITMANSPARTAN40

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I say y not xD
What with the game taking place on one of the most eventful Halo rings of all of Halos lore, I'd be very supersized if the flood wasn't in Halo Infinite. At the very least, I feel the flood will be talked about or referenced in the terminals. However, I would be a very happy boy if the flood made an appearance in Halo Infinite, it's been too long sense I've fought those crazy space zombies.
They must return. There should also be a Flood Firefight. I want them to be even more terrifying than ever before
I think it would be great to see the flood again. I've missed them, although they can be annoying on Legendary
I'm pretty sure the flood will be in Infinite. Remember that one pug they showed in a video, sounds exactly like the flood.
The flood coming back would be a real good slap in the face. Just send the point home that nothing you do or have done in the Halo series is important, meaningful, or has any lasting impact in the series. Flood shouldn't be seen beyond Halo 3, the Covenant shouldn't be either but oh well. Hopefully they either expand on the awful prometheans, give legitimate Forerunner enemies to fight, or add in new alien races/groups to fight because that would be far more interesting than a stale rehash of the same old enemy we fought for 3 games. Honestly having the Banished and Atriox be a primary enemy faction in Infinite would a breath of fresh air, giving a nice since of legitimacy to Halo Wars series, while bringing back Brutes in a very big way. A non-covenant backed Brute force would be awesome to fight against, to steal their vehicles and equipment and use it against them would be mighty fun. Anything is better than bringing the Covenant or Flood back as legitimate enemy factions.
halo 4 just shuved that down the trash
halo 4 just shuved that down the trash
though a Champlain would be fun
Yes. The Flood must come back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. It's been a long time since the Flood appeared in Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and Halo 3. I am also hoping that 343 Industries can start planning to do a Halo Third Person Shooter/Survival Horror video game especially if it's about Marines or ODST Troopers fighting the Flood.
And want to see the flood again and if is possible a gravemind too
90% to 10%. Nice, love the odds
I sure hope so. The flood is the coolest part about the halo universe IMO.
Honestly I think the flood should return I love the campaign I would just love to see them with an epic come back
With the Banished releasing the flood on the arc, it only makes sense narrative wise.

I hate the promethians so much, and they replaced the flood which was just salt in the wound. They aren’t scary enough, and in some way they aren’t realistic enough. Ever since they came into the fight the realism of halo went down. Even though the flood are alien, because they’re natural and use organic tones, they are more realistic to me. Plus they’re actually scary and they’re fighting style can make you pee your pants!
Based on the place infinite is taking place they should include them in Halo Infinite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4