Do you think it would be possible to create the flood, or something similar to it in nature? If so, would you want it recreate the parasite? If yes, please explain why
Who in their right mind would even concider creating a flood parasite in real life?
Who in their right mind would even concider creating a flood parasite in real life?
HiddenXperia would
I dunno i quite like living
The irony is that the Flood is essentially an evil god that punishes sentient beings for their hubris, and the only people in the real world who would possibly try to create the Flood would be secular humanists who would be doing so just to stroke their egos by proving they could.
I'm good. I wouldn't like to create a universe-destroying super parasite. Likewise, I wouldn't create a zombie virus.
create? not sure about that but I would like to see them return
*eyes roll back and body spasms*
"Do not be afraid. I am peace; I am salvation."

*Eyes return*
"I can see pros and cons of both sides."

*eyes roll back and body collapses and spasms more*
"We exist together now, two corpses in one grave..."

*Eyes return*
"Wait, what were we talking about? Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?"
The Halo CEA terminal of Keyes would surely put everyone off that. Soooo scary!
Yes of course I would! I'm sure it would have no dangerous consequences whatsoever.
If you are referring to real life, not really. At the moment, our technology cannot create a Virus that devours an organism, and turns it into a Fighting Machine. The Flood is a Natural Being, not some ONI Created Life-Form. These creatures are intelligent, and very dangerous. If we were to try to create something similar to it’s nature, it would most likely fail. Our tech right now can probably create a virus, but not something like the flood. If ya want, I can make this sound better if you don’t know what I mean.
if the parasite gives me some sort of benefit i would allow it
Do you think it would be possible to create the flood, or something similar to it in nature? If so, would you want it recreate the parasite? If yes, please explain why
I feel like this is a secretive way for a psychopath to come up with ideas or justify their potential plans lol weirdest forum post.
I do miss the Flood combat, but I feel like if it returned, Halo 3's ending would be kinda pointless.