The thing that you dislike THE MOST about Halo 5

OP The Real Drone

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
If you dislike the REQ system, please vote for lack of incentives/reasons to play Halo 5.

The REQ system replaced being able to work for an earn your armor. I should've put it as its own separate topic but it's too late :(
Gameplay mechanics by far. It's really the only thing that makes me consider halo 5 as the worst halo game
No Spartan Ops
Lack of four-player splitscreen.
Community lol
lack of split screen
Probably the story mostly, but an argument can be made for poor Arena structure
Spartan charge and the story. I don't know which I dislike more
Lack of four-player splitscreen.
Aw man, I knew I was missing something.
the campaign, no contest
I'm mostly fine with the game but i'll admit that the armour looks mostly boring and lots of them are just variants which are hardly different.
That's an easy one for me. Lack of split screen. Hands down the biggest disappointment in this game.
That's an easy one for me. Lack of split screen. Hands down the biggest disappointment in this game.
that was actually pretty disappointing :(
Is there an option for all of the above???
Well since not, I'll just say campaign. That was probably my biggest issue. Like how can you have a game about Chief, but only like 4 missions where you play as him. The squad mechanics sucked, I wish it was like Republic Commando (it's funny how iconic that game's squad mechanics are and how efficiently they worked). And bringing back Cortana was just terrible. It was the equivalent of if they brought Johnson back as a Covie loving traitor .
As for the Req system. Just D***! I hated that. I got Venator armor on my second req pack. I had the entire set by my 7th pack. I missed the days where you had to earn the best armor in the game either through a crap ton of gameplay or achievements. I loved Reach's credit system. It got players involved in the game through daily challenges for credits, and there were some armor pieces that were achievement based.
And customization was just as worse. I mean only being able to change helmet and the ENTIRE body armor set?! And the armor is so generic feeling. Like there are practically 5 versions of every helmet, and armor. There are so many different visors that it gets to the point where the visor is one shade lighter than the previous one, but that one is a legendary visor not an uncommon.
The campaign to me wasn’t all that great. I didn’t like how we went from Jul ‘Mdama’s Covenant and the Didact to Cortana and the Created. They had a storyline that could’ve been pretty good but went took a different direction with it.
I feel like compared to the other halo games there are very few matching making options. That has caused people to create their own games in custom games
Eyrros Ren wrote:
I feel like compared to the other halo games there are very few matching making options. That has caused people to create their own games in custom games
Yeah. When the game first launched there was only 6 playlists too. 4 arena and two warzone. Once I got champ in all four playlists, I had nothing else to do. It wasn't until much, much later than team doubles, infection, forge, btb, and other gametypes came out.
For me personally (and everyone left this out btw) playable elites! I know it might be hard concept-wise due to restrictions of either the engine or whatever, but I feel bring the sorta thing with Halo 3 back with the elite and spartan customisation, just a few armours. That is all I would ask
I'm stuck between the customization and the campaign.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5