Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

The worst armor Custoization

OP SaneMountain212

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Reach was the best and a lot of people will disagree with me but I enjoy Halo 5's customization more than Halo 4.
Halo 5, I wish it had full customization mode instead of just armor, helmet, visors
Halo Reach was teh beast, of course it took like an eternity to unlock everything from head to bottom but it was worth it, you can use it in multiplayer AND campaign, in H5 many armors are just repaints of others, so why not make the patterns available instead of doing a whole armor set
Is this really a question H5 obviusly there is no armor customization in this game
Halo 5 easily takes the cake here. It is honestly quite embarrassing that you can go from the fantastic customization in Reach to the bare-bones system in 5.
I'm the only one that hated H5 menus and the lack of Alpha, Bravo, etc rally points for missions? I mean is a pain in the -Yoink- going through a whole level just for one intel you forgot
I like earning my armor, not rolling the dice for a good loot drop.
Halo 5 takes away how we customise our Spartan & how we earned it. Halo Reach let’s you create the Spartan that way you like while Halo 3 it feels rewarding unlocking Armor In Achievements.

How on earth can they manage to downgrade it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2