2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey, you ever wonder why we're here?
Blood Gulch
Blood Gulch
Blood Gulch
Man this is hard. I started playing online during halo 4 so Ragnarok/Valhalla used to be one of my most played maps. However, I have also really enjoyed Blood Gulch when I have played it in MCC etc.
Unpopular opinion here. Valhalla.
Sorry there's no poll don't know how to make one.
For future reference all you have to do is when your making a thread open up thread type and select "Poll". Keep in mind you can only select "Poll" while in the "Poll Discussions" section of the forums.
Edit - Just saw that someone already explained it to you. My bad didn't see that before posting.
Blood gulch
BLOOD GULCH. Red VS Blue all the way man!
Blood Gulch.
Blood Gulch. The original.
Blood Gulch.
BG love that stuff.
Blood Gulch is such a memorable and beautiful map, and grand setting of RvB. But honestly, Valhalla has always spoken to me. For one thing its one of my most favorite maps in Halo 3, but mainly because of its more varying landscapes (where as Blood Gulch was just one long field with small hills and path ways along the canyon walls), the lighting, the man canon (over teleporters), and its other cool features like the crashed pelican and the wall signs.
Blood Gulch will always be by favorite BTB map no matter which version.
They are both terribly boring maps that get real repetitive real fast.

But if I'd had to choose, I'd go Blood Gultch. It looks cool and has a massive variety of vehicles which were fun when they weren't repeatedly killing you.
Both are fantastic, but I'm going to have to go with Blood Gulch
Hey, you ever wonder why we're here?
I mean in the middle of this boxed canyon. The only reason why we set up a base here, was because the Blues set up a base over there. And the only reason why they set up a base over there, is because we set up a base over here. If one day the Blues left and we took over their base, we'd have two bases in the middle of a boxed canyon!
Why not both? :P

If I had to ppick probably Blood Gulch
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3