Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Vehicles(that I think)shoul be added.

OP Warden657

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
  • Kestrel: Level 5 reqs; has explosive rounds; medium armor(Ghost Ultra); hijackable; cockpit is vulnerable to sniping
  • Blisterback: Level 6 reqs; missiles(lock on to any target[air, ground, infantry]; high armor(Sword Wraith); not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
  • Locust: Level 6 reqs; beam(similar to that of a Binary rifle, but stronger); high armor(standard Wraith); not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
  • Cyclops: Level 5 reqs; machine gun;medium armor(Ghost Ultra); hijackable; operator is vulnerable to sniping, after cockpit shield is destroyed
  • Grizzly: Level 7 reqs; twin cannons(double barraled scorpion);high armor(Woodland Scorpion; not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
  • Spectre: Level 4 reqs; mounted turret; medium armor(Sword Ghost); hijackable; operator and gunner vulnerable to sniping *NOTE: IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A COVENANT WARTHOG, BUT BETETR*
  • Shadow: Level 5 reqs; mounted turret; high armor(Wraith); hijackble; operator and gunner vulnerable to sniping *NOTE: IS LIKE A ROCKET WARTHOG, BUT IS COVENANT
*NOTE: WHEN SAYS medium armor(sword ghost) IT MEANS ITS ARMOR IS EQUIVELANT TO THE LISTED VEHICLE.
*NOTE: ALL BANISHED VEHICLES HAVE HIGHER SPLATTER DAMAGE, AND ARMOR
I don't see the option for "all"

Must be a glitch.

I vote all.
I don't see the option for "all"

Must be a glitch.

I vote all.
I didn't have enough options.
Combine all of them to make a super vehicle. I call it the 'Harvester of Sorrow'
Why is the Shadow like a Rocket Hog? If anything, it's more like a stretched out purple Covenant Warthog that looks hard to drive.

I still want to fly a Longsword.
About the grizzly, you actually can't get out of the vehicle with its width, so unless the fortress and garage passage ways widen it ain't happening, ever. I voted locust because the covenant need their own version of a mantis.
Locust would be a cool new vehicle to be added in my opinion.
All of these vehicles sound awesome. But until 343 decides to put them in, I'm sticking with my Laser Mantis.
Why is the Shadow like a Rocket Hog? If anything, it's more like a stretched out purple Covenant Warthog that looks hard to drive.

I still want to fly a Longsword.
Yeah, I gues so. I wasn't really thinking.
spectre
Warden657 wrote:
  • Kestrel: Level 5 reqs; has explosive rounds; medium armor(Ghost Ultra); hijackable; cockpit is vulnerable to sniping
  • Blisterback: Level 6 reqs; missiles(lock on to any target[air, ground, infantry]; high armor(Sword Wraith); not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
  • Locust: Level 6 reqs; beam(similar to that of a Binary rifle, but stronger); high armor(standard Wraith); not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
  • Cyclops: Level 5 reqs; machine gun;medium armor(Ghost Ultra); hijackable; operator is vulnerable to sniping, after cockpit shield is destroyed
  • Grizzly: Level 7 reqs; twin cannons(double barraled scorpion);high armor(Woodland Scorpion; not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
  • Spectre: Level 4 reqs; mounted turret; medium armor(Sword Ghost); hijackable; operator and gunner vulnerable to sniping *NOTE: IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A COVENANT WARTHOG, BUT BETETR*
  • Shadow: Level 5 reqs; mounted turret; high armor(Wraith); hijackble; operator and gunner vulnerable to sniping *NOTE: IS LIKE A ROCKET WARTHOG, BUT IS COVENANT
*NOTE: WHEN SAYS medium armor(sword ghost) IT MEANS ITS ARMOR IS EQUIVELANT TO THE LISTED VEHICLE.
*NOTE: ALL BANISHED VEHICLES HAVE HIGHER SPLATTER DAMAGE, AND ARMOR
I don't see the chopper or prowler....
Choope and Spectre.
I'd pick all especially the Banished variants! But if I had to pick one, it would have to be the Locus because it would be a perfect nemesis for the mantis.
I'd also like to see the Brute Chopper, that thing was so fun to drive around in
I'd like to see an assault pelican or transport vehicle. Could be used with larger CTF/ Warzone Assault type game modes.
You got to add the Brute Chopper!
I would love to have the spectre
The Reach Forklift just an diffrent shaped mongosse.
all of them
Locust would be cool, always wanted to use a highly powerful beam laser on a super manuverable vehicle
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3