Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Vehicles(that I think)shoul be added.

OP Warden657

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I could see in a future update 343 Industries making Brute/Banished variant vehicles for the Wraith, Ghost, and Banshee.
WE NEED PROMETHIAN STUFF PLZ 343 PLZ
I'd say the Spectre, it has only been around in Halo 2, it deserves a comeback.
All, plus vulture, but I think the shadow should act more like a troop transport. When it spawns in, it should come with a free ghost attached, and people should be able to crouch on the top. It should be faster than a ghost not boosting(like H2), and when it blows up, all the passengers should go flying with minimal damage, to stop the ability to get an instant kill streak. Level 5 req.
Aren't the Blisterbacks and Locusts Lekgolo units?
And about the grizzly. During the war Thr Covenant needed to deploy Naval Assets to swiftly eliminate them. And about these vehicles I don't support any of these being in 6. Because any of these new vehicles getting in will not happen for 5.
Locust definitely ever since halo wars 1 I've thought of that vehicle being like a mini scarab.
You forgot the scarab!
Locust definitely ever since halo wars 1 I've thought of that vehicle being like a mini scarab.
Haha me too!
You forgot the scarab!
That was so sick in Halo 3
I pick all and add more
  • Revenant, you know why
  • Original Wraith design (funny cause halo 5's are canonically old designs)
  • You forgot the scarab!
    yes scarab
  • Longswords, sabres, falcons. This would be amazing.
  • Thoughts?
Also the "Hornet" from H3
I vote all
Locust seems pretty interesting, pretty unique to anything in H5.
I pick all and add more
  • Revenant, you know why
  • Original Wraith design (funny cause halo 5's are canonically old designs)
  • You forgot the scarab!
    yes scarab
  • Longswords, sabres, falcons. This would be amazing.
  • Thoughts?
Kilo five: servants of abiding truth used older units cause they could get their hands on them.
I'm confused, do you mean you want these Halo wars 2, or these Halo wars vehicles in Halo 5...?
I would go with the locust
Aren't the Blisterbacks and Locusts Lekgolo units?
No they aren't.
what I would love for Halo is 343 bringing in the locust & grizzly
Warden657 wrote:
  • Kestrel: Level 5 reqs; has explosive rounds; medium armor(Ghost Ultra); hijackable; cockpit is vulnerable to sniping
  • Blisterback: Level 6 reqs; missiles(lock on to any target[air, ground, infantry]; high armor(Sword Wraith); not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
  • Locust: Level 6 reqs; beam(similar to that of a Binary rifle, but stronger); high armor(standard Wraith); not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
  • Cyclops: Level 5 reqs; machine gun;medium armor(Ghost Ultra); hijackable; operator is vulnerable to sniping, after cockpit shield is destroyed
  • Grizzly: Level 7 reqs; twin cannons(double barraled scorpion);high armor(Woodland Scorpion; not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
  • Spectre: Level 4 reqs; mounted turret; medium armor(Sword Ghost); hijackable; operator and gunner vulnerable to sniping *NOTE: IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A COVENANT WARTHOG, BUT BETETR*
  • Shadow: Level 5 reqs; mounted turret; high armor(Wraith); hijackble; operator and gunner vulnerable to sniping *NOTE: IS LIKE A ROCKET WARTHOG, BUT IS COVENANT
*NOTE: WHEN SAYS medium armor(sword ghost) IT MEANS ITS ARMOR IS EQUIVELANT TO THE LISTED VEHICLE.
*NOTE: ALL BANISHED VEHICLES HAVE HIGHER SPLATTER DAMAGE, AND ARMOR
I don't see the chopper or prowler....
Now that you mention it, Falcon isn't on the list either. Neither is the Hornet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3