I could see in a future update 343 Industries making Brute/Banished variant vehicles for the Wraith, Ghost, and Banshee.
Vehicles(that I think)shoul be added.
Kilo five: servants of abiding truth used older units cause they could get their hands on them.SAHIllyios07 wrote:I pick all and add more
- Revenant, you know why
- Original Wraith design (funny cause halo 5's are canonically old designs)
- yes scarabDoomSlayer l wrote:That was so sick in Halo 3
- Longswords, sabres, falcons. This would be amazing.
Now that you mention it, Falcon isn't on the list either. Neither is the Hornet.Perserverance23 wrote:I don't see the chopper or prowler....Warden657 wrote:
*NOTE: WHEN SAYS medium armor(sword ghost) IT MEANS ITS ARMOR IS EQUIVELANT TO THE LISTED VEHICLE.
- Kestrel: Level 5 reqs; has explosive rounds; medium armor(Ghost Ultra); hijackable; cockpit is vulnerable to sniping
- Blisterback: Level 6 reqs; missiles(lock on to any target[air, ground, infantry]; high armor(Sword Wraith); not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
- Locust: Level 6 reqs; beam(similar to that of a Binary rifle, but stronger); high armor(standard Wraith); not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
- Cyclops: Level 5 reqs; machine gun;medium armor(Ghost Ultra); hijackable; operator is vulnerable to sniping, after cockpit shield is destroyed
- Grizzly: Level 7 reqs; twin cannons(double barraled scorpion);high armor(Woodland Scorpion; not hijackable; operator is not vulnerable to sniping
- Spectre: Level 4 reqs; mounted turret; medium armor(Sword Ghost); hijackable; operator and gunner vulnerable to sniping *NOTE: IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A COVENANT WARTHOG, BUT BETETR*
- Shadow: Level 5 reqs; mounted turret; high armor(Wraith); hijackble; operator and gunner vulnerable to sniping *NOTE: IS LIKE A ROCKET WARTHOG, BUT IS COVENANT
*NOTE: ALL BANISHED VEHICLES HAVE HIGHER SPLATTER DAMAGE, AND ARMOR