Warzone or firefight in Halo infinite

OP Mr man 306 n6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Firefight for sure.
Firefight was cool, warzone felt like a more complicated version of it. Sure it was cool, being able to support 24 players was it? But it just felt like a more complicated firefight with microtransactions.
I prefer WZ because there's PvP, not a big fan of PvE unless its campaign.
If it's a contest between the survival of them, Firefight should definitely be victorious, it's simply superior with it's co-op focus without all of the bulletsponges & running from point A to point B to kill said bulletsponge bosses only to get the timer expire because some still use base level weapons possibly because they didn't grind enough packs in other modes before hopping into warzone.

So, yeah, Firefight is pretty clear winner from the current iterations.
Reach Firefight, with a solo option
I’d say, why not both ? But if we really have to choose, firefight, without hesitation.
Firefight is way better than Warzone imo
Why not all 3

Plus Spartan ops
Easy, Firefight. Warzone was such a failed gamemode and I hope it doesn't rear its ugly head again in a Halo game.
Never played warzone and have only seen some gameplay of it but I have a feeling firefight is better.
Why not both
Both were nice but would want Firefight over Warzone if it was a pick between the two
I vote for firefight. I didn’t like Warzone very much It felt a bit messy. I prefer BTB
Firefight, hands down! Reach and ODST did it best for years.

Warzone had potential but the fatal problem: Microtransactions...
Quote:
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
I personally prefer Reach and ODST firefight much more
Firefight
Ahhh Beees wrote:
I personally prefer Reach and ODST firefight much more
Everyone does lol
they should bring back the old fierfight
I absolutely love Halo 5 Warzone. I think the concept is great and while gameplay could use a couple tweaks, it’s a super fun playlist. That being said, as much as I love Warzone and Warzone Firefight, I do prefer the Classic Firefight. My preference would be to make Warzone Firefight into a cinematic, asymmetrical, cooperative multiplayer experience that spans multiple arenas much like Supremacy from the Star Wars video game Star Wars Battlefront 2, while adding a modern Classic Firefight for a smaller scale alternative. This would be wonderful in Halo Infinite!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3