Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

We Need To Make This Decision Now As A Community!

OP AXELNZ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
As much as Ilove H3 and Reach, I am liking the new style of Halo, its very flexible.
I think it would make no sense to change the formula so much for Halo 4 and 5 and then go back to Halo 1-3 style for Halo 6. 343 already started making this style of Halo, it's unrealistic to expect them to go back to Bungie's formula. Whether you like the older of the newer Halos you have to accept the change I guess. I personally like both and they both have their own place but I can't expect 343 to go back on their own formula.
Halo 5 style with more old school maps...everybody loves old school maps
If halo removes sprint and goes back to a br-or-nothing type of game I'll skip h6
I played enough 2 and 3 to have had my fill of playing a game that was broken at a high enough level
What is sure is halo 6 must have the didact again (we didn't see him in halo 5) and I like the direction that 343i took, explain more the forerunners and their history
en faite vous voulez remetre les ancien mecanisme sur les nouveau
LG4518 wrote:
en faite vous voulez remetre les ancien mecanisme sur les nouveau
exactement
Why not both? Halo 3 was "ok" by my standards, and I don't want a halo 3.5 for my next halo, that being said, I don't want sprint back for the next title, as I want something fresh again, and something about sprint just wears me out at the moment. Halo 5 isn't the worst game ever, and it has flaws, but it has brought interesting things to the table. I don't want 343 to turn on their vision, but I do want more classic material as well.
I'd like to be surprised in what it would evolve to
Base it off of HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY!!!
The triangle thing is just people complaining about change and i'm almost certain if they resorted to an old style of halo that the same amount of people would be complaining that it is not innovative enough. Although i'd love to see the Req system either be removed completely or used only for skins and such all the things they add are what make the game new and different from the others. Each new halo game has changed things one way or another and people have always complained about it and that will not change no matter what.
I am for the modern Halo. But they will need to do it right or as right as they possibly can to make Halo 6 a good game. I liked the campaign for H5 but I think the mission need to be longer and make it even between Locke and Chief if that is how they are going to do it again. Or what would be cool if it was Locke ad Chief and Arbiter working together again; that would make a lot of people happy and it would be fairly easy to do. As for multiplayer I like it currently but it could be better. And the REQ system I like it just needs some fixes.
The Dnend Legion
TARsKudd wrote:
What is sure is halo 6 must have the didact again (we didn't see him in halo 5) and I like the direction that 343i took, explain more the forerunners and their history
I just want to say.
Spoiler:
Show
The Dnend Legion
They should go back to Halo CE style. Halo 3 is too slow. In Halo CE the movement speed was perfect. Bring back the classic magnum, Halo 5's AR, Halo 2's battle rifle and smg and shotgun. The ttk was perfect. In Halo 2 it takes forever to die. In Halo 3 you die fast.
HYv47 wrote:
TARsKudd wrote:
I just want to say.
Spoiler:
Show

The Dnend Legion
Spoiler:
Show
No, if you read the halo escalations, you see the didact,at the end of halo4, fall into slipspace under the composer and go to installation halo 3 and blue team is sending to take down him but at the end, we do not really know what happens
  • I personally think that bungie and 343i need a merger and to make destiny a console exclusive so that the gore and blood will return to the game as well as them working to return halo it's crown and um work on that marathon game they were talking about making after H3.
sniper945 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
It's too late to go back imo... Make H6 based off H5 and just make a proper stand alone and FULL Halo 3 anniversary that plays just like H3 but with modern graphics... then the Halo universe can have the best of both worlds.
sniper945 wrote:
Dude..there is no going back to Halo 3 no matter how much we want it. Better hope they do as good as Halo 5 and not bad as Halo 4
Why can't we go back to Halo 3 classic style? I keep seeing people say this but they never really give a reason.
Again, why is it to late to go back?
Because I think the number of players who like the mechanics as they are now are more than those who played the older mechanics. If they tried going they would just alienate the player base they have now.
Thank you for responding to this.

That's exactly what I was thinking, but let's be honest... the only reason that's true is because so meny old fans have left.

I sometimes wonder if halo should have kept going to be honest... it's one of those things were you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see youself become the villain. (Batman reference I believe)
Dude, as long as there are people that are gonna like the game they're gonna keep make it.
I'm going with Halo 3 in terms of having everything the last Halo game (Halo 3) had plus additional features like Firefight, forge, forge FOR Firefight, 4 player splitscreen theater mode plus online film watching with friends, 4 player coop campaign on splitscreen or more online, local LAN games able to be hosted without internet connectivity, films able to be saved to the hard drive not through the BS DVR system on the Xbone, graphics using Global Illumination not the fake lighting technique used in Halo 4 and 5, art style of the older Halo games not the new Power Ranger stuff, armor is unlocked by rank and or achievements, not by random, no microtransactions.......

I can keep going...... lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
FateAxyom wrote:
I think it would make no sense to change the formula so much for Halo 4 and 5 and then go back to Halo 1-3 style for Halo 6. 343 already started making this style of Halo, it's unrealistic to expect them to go back to Bungie's formula. Whether you like the older of the newer Halos you have to accept the change I guess. I personally like both and they both have their own place but I can't expect 343 to go back on their own formula.
I don't have to accept the new games at all, myself and many others stuck with the MCC and haven't even bought Halo 5. The friends who did buy Halo 5 haven't touched it for months.
as much as i want H6 to be like H3 it definitely wont happen at this point D:
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11