2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Answered to the poll, I just wanted to add than in H5 autos are too OP. Even at mid range a good sprayer with an AR can kill a spartan with a magnum...not to talk about SMG and storm rifle, even more op than AR.
Autos need a huge nerf to introduce some more skill gap and enjoyability. End of my opinion.
The SMG is the easiest to use and has the lowest time to kill.
SMG isn't the strongest but it has the most bullet/damage ratio in case you miss a few shots.
Is this only for Halo 5? I only ask because I didn't know H5 had a Brute Plasma Rifle
I don't go much on the ar, but the battle rifle and smg are my preferred load out weapons
Is this only for Halo 5? I only ask because I didn't know H5 had a Brute Plasma Rifle
Yeah man, the brute plasma rifle came with the memories of reach dlc
Yeah man, the brute plasma rifle came with the memories of reach dlc
Oh cool. I'm over in MCC land (not a fan of H5), and I wish the OG Plasma Rifle would make a comeback. Best the ever made the weapon, IMO.
SMG by far. Especially when it has Kinetic Bolts.
i like the Brute Plasma Rifle bcuz it obliterates someones shield and then you can either melee or one shot someone with a pistol or br
Suppressor. XD. No. SMG all the way. Ever since I started playing breakout I have mostly stuck to the SMG.
Storm rifle. The thing melts. Charge at people and hit them for a half second and you can melee kill them too.
Its crazy good
Profesnol wrote:
What is your favorite automatic weapon and why? I want to know what everyones favorite weapons are so I'm doing 3 polls. One for precision weapons, one for automatic weapons, and one for power weapons.
I just wanna thank everyone for participating in the poll, all 3 polls have made it to the top popular topics.
hmmm each a different weapon handling difficult decision =/
SMG, because it's actually useful for the first time in Halo - always thought it looked badass but it was too weak to serve any purpose unless it was dual wielded. I would like to see it's effective range decreased though. It should only be useful for maybe 20-25 meters or so, right now I feel like it's got a little too much range. It's not a huge issue, just a little tweak I wouldn't mind seeing.
SMG is really powerful and useful, but the Plasma Rifle has that classic feel to it that I just can't get enough of. Pew pew pew punch or pew pew pew headshot.
Years ago, maybe Halo 2 days, a friend taught me this tapping technique, got pretty good at it over the years, its like my trigger finger is having a fit. Very useful technique for the assault rifle, keeps the spread down.
assault rifle
The SMG is what you need at your side in a close quarters firefight
Storm rifle. The thing melts. Charge at people and hit them for a half second and you can melee kill them too.
The storm rifle is just beast...
The only flaw the smg has is the accuracy. Other than that, it can -Yoink- some -Yoink- up.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7