What’s the best halo game

OP Sparten1173523

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo combat evolved or halo 2 3 4 or 5
IMO top 3 are Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo CE

Reach: For its Armor Customization, and it's beautiful environment design.
ODST: For its sad jazz soundtrack, and it's underused VISR mode.
Halo CE: For its Godsend soundtrack, and its campaign holds a certain place in my childhood.
Halo: Combat Evolved the original, and the best.
Halo: SPV3, a true remaster of Halo: CE
3 and CE for me
Halo CE and Reach.
reach would have been the best by far if they added in a true skill ranking system to make it more competitive. i have played reach more then any other halo
“I think we’re just getting started.”

Combat Evolved all the way!
CE will always be #1 to me, the start of an amazing saga
Campaign and MP, Halo 4.
It has always provided me with good memories I had with my friends.
Many would argue Halo 3, or even ODST. But I fell in love with Reach from the start. Its story of self-sacrifice is what got me caught into the game in the first place.
Many would argue Halo 3, or even ODST. But I fell in love with Reach from the start. Its story of self-sacrifice is what got me caught into the game in the first place.
I was about to say halo 3, or odst. But your post made me “remember reach” so im going with reach. I loved everyhting about reach, even the various menus were full of character when the music started playing.
Halo Combat Evolved....I am only choosing this game because Halo Reach was not an option.
Easily CE.
For me, it has to be halo 1, it was my first and my favorite halo game. Reach and 2 are tied at second for me.
My Favorite would have to be Halo 4 and Halo 5. Each of these games bring out the Spartan's characters, especially the Master Chief's; this is something the bungie games really needed.
Halo CE is the best campaign and pistol
Halo 2 has the best BR
Best multiplayer is Halo 3

Overall...Halo 3 is just...the one that truly got me into gaming with friends and being competitive. (Technically MCC is the best game though because it has em all).
Halo combat evolved or halo 2 3 4 or 5
3 or Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2 were masterpiece.
I’d probably have to go with Reach. ODST was close as it was super eerie, but Reach did ultimately win me over, and listed below is why.

1. It introduced us to the Spartan-III program in-game. At the time I wasn’t a big lore fan, but from two year ago when I started getting into the lore the S-IIIs became my favourite, and that placed this game to the top of my list.
  2. I know that first reason may be minor, but this reason is probably a lot more relatable to others, and that is the game is so atmospheric. After Jorge’s sacrifice, you really start to see the situation escalate drastically, from humanity having hope of successfully defending Reach with Jorge’s sacrifice being the final death to Thel’s fleet showing up moments after. The music and the comms make this cutscene a true work of art. Even the way you interact with the other members of Noble Team after just shows how the battle has taken such a toll on everyone’s morale. It’s a shame the game has some canonical mishaps in the past, but they can be explained (refer to HaloCanon’s video for this), and so nothing is took away from the experience imo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2