Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What are your favorite sights for loadout weapons?

OP HFish12

What are your favorite loadout weapon sights?

I've used Classic on my BR for quite a while now, but I've been digging the Sentinal Sight.
Classic sight for BR, and Projection sight for the SMG
Sentinel for DMR and BR (except HALO 2 BR), and Recon for SMG.
recon for dmr, but classic for br
Projection SMG, and Recon DMR. Too bad I don't have Recon DMR yet..
Classic on anything I can!! Best Zoom view ever!!!
HFish12 wrote:

I've used Classic on my BR for quite a while now, but I've been digging the Sentinal Sight.
Depends on the weapon. I just use Recon sight for the BR- though I wish I could have the Halo 4 scope on it. I only have one variant of the DMR in terms of sights, so I haven't had the chance to try out the Recon or Sentinel sights.

On the Assault Rifle and SMG, I just use the Projection sight. Projection SMG looks better, and I don't normally use the smart link on that weapon anyway. Assault Rifle is just horrible with anything else.
HFish12 wrote:

Depends on the weapon. I just use Recon sight for the BR- though I wish I could have the Halo 4 scope on it. I only have one variant of the DMR in terms of sights, so I haven't had the chance to try out the Recon or Sentinel sights.

On the Assault Rifle and SMG, I just use the Projection sight. Projection SMG looks better, and I don't normally use the smart link on that weapon anyway. Assault Rifle is just horrible with anything else.
The longshot sightis the halo 4 sight.
I personally love the Longsight on my BR, and the Longsight AND Scout sight on my DMR
Recon, sentinel, and classic scopes.
I like the sentinel scope, it's useful. Somehow, when I use the classic scope, my precision immediately becomes 10x better.
classic for br, projection for smg and sentinel for dmr
Longshot sight scope is my babe <3 along with the other ones as well, they`re all good to use.
I use recon AR until I can use extended mag, then I use standard BR, then Halo 2 BR and standard SMG, then I go to recon DMR's
love my halo 2 BR!