Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

What do you actually like about halo 5?

OP EchoLoco2

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I love WARZONE and infection. Graphics are great all around.
The best thing about Halo 5 is by far the amazing forge.

There's a lot that many of us hate on and disagree about in this game but I think we can agree that forge is incredible this time.

I love warzone and desperately hope it makes a return with new variants in future halos.
Congratulations, you're the reason we have microtransactions.
Gubzs wrote:

There's a lot that many of us hate on and disagree about in this game but I think we can agree that forge is incredible this time.

I love warzone and desperately hope it makes a return with new variants in future halos.
no the reason is people who actually buy them. I'm not wasting money on a bunch of one time use virtual weapons.
Gubzs wrote:

no the reason is people who actually buy them. I'm not wasting money on a bunch of one time use virtual weapons.
There are two types of players in every microtransaction system:
  1. People who buy the stuff and pay to win
  2. People who don't buy the stuff and are the cannon fodder for the people that do pay to win
Even if you don't pay, you feed the system. That sucks but it's the truth. Warzone is an interesting game mode but as long as it's pay to win I absolutely refuse to support it or give it even the slightest thumbs up.
I guess I just like the way the game feels, I put spartan abilities because of that, but I cant say i like them. I think Sprint works well in Halo 5 (especially Warzone since the maps are so I big you cant really traverse them on foot without the infinite Sprint,) And Thrust and Clamber are good, then Ground Pound, Stabilisers and Slide are a little gimmicky, being that Ground Pound is just to be flashy and Stabilisers really just help with par core, (Ground Pound also helps as a way to predict and control where you land.) where Slide really doesn't do much. The only one that is frustrating is really spartan charge but that topics been discussed to death.
Don’t get me wrong warzone was fun but I feel like the req system could have been handled way better
I like the introduction of blue team and surprisingly the multiplayer
The speed dude i mean is really fast to play dude and i like that
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Halo 5 introduced many new things to the series. While most are considered bad, some of you may really like these changes. I'm curious to see what you guys think because personally, I'm not a fan of almost anything about Halo 5. Let me know your thoughts and opinions!
I like everything in H5, I don’t see how everyone hates it because of Locke, I mean yeah I’d rather have chief but it still has a decent story.
Klohp wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Halo 5 introduced many new things to the series. While most are considered bad, some of you may really like these changes. I'm curious to see what you guys think because personally, I'm not a fan of almost anything about Halo 5. Let me know your thoughts and opinions!
I like everything in H5, I don’t see how everyone hates it because of Locke, I mean yeah I’d rather have chief but it still has a decent story.
Nah bruh. Multiplayer is way worse than the campaign. Also the story isn't even half decent, it's straight up trash.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Klohp wrote:
Klohp wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Nah bruh. Multiplayer is way worse than the campaign. Also the story isn't even half decent, it's straight up trash.
Fine, ask literally anyone else and they'll agree the campaign sucks
Klohp wrote:
Klohp wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Fine, ask literally anyone else and they'll agree with me
Yeah I agree it's trash 100%
Klohp wrote:
Klohp wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Fine, ask literally anyone else and they'll agree with me
Multiplayer is worse than campaign i agree.
  • The Spartan Abilities are fun until you find a shooter that does high mobility better.
  • Smart Scope sucks and shouldn't return unless it's changed to not affect spread, recoil, damage, etc.
  • New characters are fine, but Halo 5's campaign does a terrible job of making them seem interesting despite the additional lore behind them that gave them quite a bit of potential.
  • Squad campaign gameplay is okay at best. Wouldn't miss it if it didn't return for future games.
  • Warzone has some good ideas, but the execution is rather lacking. It was decent fun towards the beginning, but as people filled out their REQ collections and the addition of Achilles, it's just gotten worse and worse.
Honestly, I think cherry-picking the parts of Halo 5 viewed as negative isn't fair, since it did quite a few things (i.e. Forge, Customs Browser, vehicle seat switching) right.
does the smart link affect the accuracy of the weapons? i haven't noticed if it does. i am better with the faster movement, i cant seem to do anything with the slower original movement. you raze good points though!
Klohp wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
i can get top marks in a match in Halo 5 but i'm trash in the older games, it is true that Locke is not as cool as Chief but at least the voice acting was good. not to mention that the cut scenes where all CG which is cool, and we cant forget forge!
Don’t get me wrong warzone was fun but I feel like the req system could have been handled way better
true but at least it isn't as bad as battlefront2's
  • The Spartan Abilities are fun until you find a shooter that does high mobility better.
  • Smart Scope sucks and shouldn't return unless it's changed to not affect spread, recoil, damage, etc.
  • New characters are fine, but Halo 5's campaign does a terrible job of making them seem interesting despite the additional lore behind them that gave them quite a bit of potential.
  • Squad campaign gameplay is okay at best. Wouldn't miss it if it didn't return for future games.
  • Warzone has some good ideas, but the execution is rather lacking. It was decent fun towards the beginning, but as people filled out their REQ collections and the addition of Achilles, it's just gotten worse and worse.
Honestly, I think cherry-picking the parts of Halo 5 viewed as negative isn't fair, since it did quite a few things (i.e. Forge, Customs Browser, vehicle seat switching) right.
The smart scoop works with some weapons just not all of them which I agree with you as what’s the point is using the smart scoop with a ar
the Ar's smart scope could have been handled better but i like the recon sight on the Ar in war-zone, makes it feel like an M16 with a holographic.
I think they really did well with most of the warzone/firefight aspects. Would like to see them rework reqs(or take out variants at least) and fill the map with enemies but in my opinion that was the best part.
Actually like all these things about 5. Happy about the direction halo is going
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3