What do you think of Month of Mythic?

OP o Diamond Eyes

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

What do you think of Month of Mythic?

Make Your Selection:

Feel free to share your opinions, I'd love to hear them. Just be polite to each other.
As an Arena guy with everything unlocked, I am unaffected... Couldn't care any less...
As an Arena guy with everything unlocked, I am unaffected... Couldn't care any less...
I am also unaffected. It doesn't really affect anything imo.
One of the largest defenses for people pro REQ system was that it wasn't pay to win because it was completely random what you got. Month of Mythic changed that. That's all I have to say about it.
I remember when 343 defenders ignored the potential of REQ system in Halo stated by people and here we are.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
^ this
as a warzone player idc about it lol. I mean when you kill the enemy that bought the reqs then hey free op weapon to use
One of the largest defenses for people pro REQ system was that it wasn't pay to win because it was completely random what you got. Month of Mythic changed that. That's all I have to say about it.
I think this kind of thing is going to happen more and more as time goes by. It's a shame!!
The Tartarus gavel pack has been removed!
It make me sad to think that 343/Microsoft would fall this deep into the unholy pit of microtransactions. I honestly enjoyed playing halo 5 and I did my best to ignore the other mistakes that 343/Microsoft committed, but this to me is the straw that broke the camel's back.

And a question to 343/Microsoft, are you proud of what you have just done.
It make me sad to think that 343/Microsoft would fall this deep into the unholy pit of microtransactions. I honestly enjoyed playing halo 5 and I did my best to ignore the other mistakes that 343/Microsoft committed, but this to me is the straw that broke the camel's back.

And a question to 343/Microsoft, are you proud of what you have just done.
I'm totally against it.
May I ask what your thoughts on people who haven't unlocked every REQ pack?
Well, they can choose to keep playing the game and get it for free, or choose to purchase the REQ and help fund the development of the game. It all sounds pretty good to me...

And if you're an Arena player, you rid yourself of any "pay to win" elements making their way into your matches... Win-win-win.
Well, they can choose to keep playing the game and get it for free, or choose to purchase the REQ and help fund the development of the game. It all sounds pretty good to me...

And if you're an Arena player, you rid yourself of any "pay to win" elements making their way into your matches... Win-win-win.
Alright. But the REQs that are paid for, that money doesn't go into the game's development. Now if it was, that'd be great. But unfortunately we're dealing with a company (Microsoft) that has decided that customer satisfaction isn't their main priority. It may be, like, #2 on their list. But #1? $$$

Yeah, Arena is basically a safe-space in terms of REQs. There's a reason I've been avoiding Warzone like the plague. But it kinda sucks, because Warzone used to be mine (and probably a lot of other people's) favorite game mode until it was filled with tons of Prophet's Banes (I haven't experienced Tartarus' Gavels first-hand, but I don't even want to know what sort of chaos that's like). And most people would say, "well, just save up REQ points" ... 100000 REQ points for 1 pack? Really? On a game filled with people who have already unlocked/bought those packs? No thanks.

Anyway, I appreciate how polite you and everyone else in this thread has been and I apologize if I come off in a rude way. It's not intentional.

Alright. But the REQs that are paid for, that money doesn't go into the game's development. Now if it was, that'd be great. But unfortunately we're dealing with a company (Microsoft) that has decided that customer satisfaction isn't their main priority. It may be, like, #2 on their list. But #1? $$$

Yeah, Arena is basically a safe-space in terms of REQs. There's a reason I've been avoiding Warzone like the plague. But it kinda sucks, because Warzone used to be mine (and probably a lot of other people's) favorite game mode until it was filled with tons of Prophet's Banes (I haven't experienced Tartarus' Gavels first-hand, but I don't even want to know what sort of chaos that's like). And most people would say, "well, just save up REQ points" ... 100000 REQ points for 1 pack? Really? On a game filled with people who have already unlocked/bought those packs? No thanks.

Anyway, I appreciate how polite you and everyone else in this thread has been and I apologize if I come off in a rude way. It's not intentional.
Let them make their money... Without Microsoft, there is no Halo... People have to earn a living.

A lot of people here only think about things from a player's perspective. It's always the "big evil corporation" ruining everything... The reality is that it takes huge amounts of money to pay employee salaries, fund new projects, marketing, etc.

If people want to spend a few bucks on something (literally nothing), like a REQ pack or something, what's the big deal? Only good can come from it, especially if you're an Arena player lol. The issues come in with how Microsoft and 343 DIRECT the funding with their projects...

Honestly, I kinda wish Halo Wars 2 wasn't a thing and they just spent the time and resources on ensuring Halo 5, 6 (and so on) had absolutely exceptional content and polish... DLC or otherwise.
I really don't care. I have almost everything unlocked anyways, and the more mythics there are on the field, the better my chances of picking one up.
i see people talking like "i dont care it doesnt affect me" but dont you see the damage this will do to the community...for now your in your confort zone if u are an arena guy but if u say i dont care they will keep doing it and even expanding and sooner or later (hopefully not) arena will be affected by this too... pls dont let this cheap way to earn money take over the game otherwise halo will become microsoft whore their cow who they are over milking until is fully dried and destroid (weird analogy i know but u get the point)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2